Wolf C36IRB-N Natural Gas 36" Infrared Salamander Broiler - 30,000 BTU
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Compact, 36" countertop design
- Infrared heating system delivers 30,000 BTU per hour
- Dual heat zones
- Durable stainless steel construction with chrome-plated grid; 6 broiler rack positions
- Standing pilot ignition
- Cool-touch knobs for user safety
- Removable full-width spillage pan for easy cleaning
- Requires natural gas connection
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Wolf WALLMNT-CHRBKR Wall Mounting Bracket
Wolf BOTTOM-SLMNDR Stainless Steel Bottom Panel
Wolf COUNTER-ADJLEG 4" Adjustable Legs - 4/Set
Dormont 1675KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 3/4" Diameter
|Height||19 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||13 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||250 - 800 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
If you need a quick and efficient way to brown casseroles, toast sandwiches, reheat foods, or melt cheese, then look no further than this Wolf C36IRB-N 36" infrared salamander broiler! Equipped with one ceramic infrared burner, this salamander delivers 30,000 BTU per hour to keep up with high demand orders in a commercial environment. With a sleek stainless steel exterior and a heavy-duty 27 1/2" x 13" chrome-plated broiler grid, this unit is both easy to clean and easy to operate. A full width, large capacity spillage pan can also be removed for convenient cleaning.
This unit features dual heat controls for zone cooking and improved temperature control ranging from 250-800 degrees Fahrenheit. And, to ensure optimal operator safety, cool-to-touch knobs help prevent burns and other injuries. For optimal convenience, this broiler can be wall mounted or range mounted with optional accessories (sold separately). This unit runs on natural gas.
Height: 19 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Wolf assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!