$7.14/EachShips free with Plus
- Wide rim design is perfect for making fluted pie crusts
- Convenient side handles make for easy handling in and out of the oven
- Heavy gauge steel construction ensures even heating and prevents warping
- Non-stick coating provides quick release and easy cleanup
- Embossed pan measurements are permanently stamped on the handles for quick, easy reference
|Wilton 191002984 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 lb.|
|Top Diameter||9 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- How does a dark pan affect the baking process?
- Darker pans absorb and radiate more heat than lighter pans, so they will bake your cakes and pizzas faster and produce darker edges / bottoms. When baking with a darker pan, it is recommended to reduce the oven temperature by 25 degrees Fahrenheit and check on your product 10 minutes early.
Wilton 191002984 Details
Bake perfect pies with this Wilton 2105-6791 Perfect Results 9" x 1 1/2" steel deep dish pie pan! This pie pan is perfect for baking award-winning apple pies, pumpkin pies, and lemon-blueberry pies, combining all the features you want at a price you need. For perfectly fluted pie crusts, this pan features a wide-rim design with a fluted edge for your crusts to mold to while baking. Once your crust is in, convenient handles on the sides of the pan make for easy handling in and out of the oven, even while wearing oven mitts! To ensure even heating, a heavy gauge steel construction spreads heat evenly. This steel construction also prevents warping, ensuring your pans last.
This pie pan makes for quick release and easy cleanup, thanks to a reinforced, nonstick coating. Your pies will easily slide out of the pan for plating and display. Use this pie pan at your restaurant, bakery, or cafe. Embossed pan measurements are permanently stamped on the handles for quick, easy reference when following your recipes. With this pie pan, you'll get a durable, lasting product that's affordable, too.
Top Diameter: 9"
Height: 1 1/2"
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register