$4,771.68/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $143.15 back (14,315 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- ON/OFF control valves with infinite heat adjustment
- Cast iron burners and radiants
- 4" steel legs
- 160,000 BTU
- Natural gas
- Field convertible to liquid propane
Wells 5H-HDCB4830GNAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 514 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 30 1/2 Inches
- 18 1/8 Inches
- Cooking Surface Width
- 48 Inches
- Cooking Surface Depth
- 21 5/8 Inches
- Burner BTU
- 40,000 BTU
- Control Type
- NSF Listed
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Heating Source
- Installation Type
- Number of Burners
- 8 Burners
- Number of Controls
- Power Type
- Field Convertible
- Total BTU
- 160,000 BTU
- Heavy Duty
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Wells 5H-HDCB4830GNAT Details
Create delicious burgers, chicken, and more in no time with the Wells 5H-HDCB4830GNAT natural gas heavy duty 48" countertop charbroiler! This charbroiler features a 48" wide cooking area with durable cast iron burners for excellent heat-up and cool-down. The grill surface can be sloped or flattened for greater versatility, and the cast iron radiants help reduce flare-ups. Each burner comes with an adjustable air shutter for optimum combustion, and they also come with ON/OFF control valves for infinite heat adjustment. For stability, the whole unit is mounted on 4" steel legs.
Depth: 30 1/2"
Height: 18 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register