Avantco SW-72-TCP 72" High Wattage Strip Warmer with On/Off Toggle Controls and Cord - 120V, 1725W
$162.49Ships free with Plus
- Attached toggle controls for simple on/off operation to hold food hot after plating
- Metal sheathed elements heat foods to maintain peak serving temperatures without drying out
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction does not sag, includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and directs heat; perfect for cafeterias, restaurants, or buffet lines
- 120V, 1725W, High Wattage, Cord & Plug
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
plus $3.99 / Each
Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 72" x 32"
$332.49 / Each
Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 72" x 32"
$252.99 / Each
Avantco SWC-LEGS "C" Style Designer Stainless Steel Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
plus $50.99 / Set
Avantco SW-LEGS 10-16" Adjustable Stainless Steel T-Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
plus $50.99 / Set
Avantco strip warmers make it easy to keep prepared foods hot and fresh for customers. Watch this video to learn more about these powerful strip warmers!
|Depth||6 1/8 Inches|
|Height||2 5/8 Inches|
|Connection Type||Cord and Plug|
|Control Type||Attached Toggle|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
Customer questions about this product
- How far above my counter should I mount my Avantco strip warmer?
- Avantco high-wattage (1200W-1550W) strip warmers require 16-18” of clearance, while Avantco standard-wattage (500-800W) strip warmers require 12-15” clearance. WebstaurantStore also offers accessory support chains, sold separately, for convenient installation.
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the Avantco SW-72-TCP 72" strip warmer with toggle controls! This strip warmer uses a durable metal sheathed element to provide 1725 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. It's perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers.
The warmer's heavy-duty stainless steel housing provides excellent durability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. Side-mounted toggle controls are simple to operate and provide one level of heat, so you can be sure your staff does not overheat your foods. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible. This unit includes a cord and plug, and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 6 1/8"
Height: 2 5/8"
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register