- Attached toggle controls for simple on/off operation to hold food hot after plating
- Metal sheathed elements heat foods to maintain peak serving temperatures without drying out
- Medium-duty stainless steel construction does not sag, includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and directs heat; perfect for cafeterias, restaurants, or buffet lines
- 120V, 1725W, High Wattage, Cord & Plug
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 72" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 72" x 32"
$309.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Avantco 177SWCLEGS "C" Style Designer Stainless Steel Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
- Avantco 177SWLEGS 10-16" Adjustable Stainless Steel T-Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the Avantco 72" strip warmer with toggle controls.
This strip warmer is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. It uses durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide plenty of heating power to maintain food's peak serving temperatures but without overcooking or drying out your food.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1725W of Heating Power
This strip warmer uses durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide 1725 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. Metal guards support the heating element without affecting heat distribution. It features an aluminum reflector that is precision angled, directing heat to a precise target area to keep food hot and surfaces outside the zone cool. Despite the reflectors directing constant heat, they do not blacken to provide a consistent heat pattern at all times. This unit includes a cord and plug, and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Side-mounted toggle controls are simple to operate and provide one level of heat, so you can be sure your staff does not overheat your foods. Since the controls have only one setting, this warmer is extremely simple to use so that even new employees can get it up and running for the day.
The warmer’s medium-duty stainless steel housing provides durability and corrosion resistance and an exceptional value, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:72 Inches
- Depth:6 1/8 Inches
- Height:2 5/8 Inches
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register