Avantco SW-72-IN 72" High Wattage Strip Warmer with Adjustable Infinite Controls - 120V, 1725W
- Infinite knob allows control over heat to achieve perfect hot holding temperatures for any dish
- Metal sheathed elements heat foods to maintain peak serving temperatures without drying out
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction does not sag, includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and directs heat; perfect for cafeterias, restaurants, or buffet lines
- 120V, 1725W, High Wattage, Hardwired
You May Also Need
Avantco 177PSWCORD15 56" Strip Warmer Cord and Plug Set - 120V
$19.99 / Each
Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
plus $3.99 / Each
Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 72" x 32"
$332.49 / Each
Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 72" x 32"
$252.99 / Each
Avantco SWC-LEGS "C" Style Designer Stainless Steel Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
plus $50.99 / Set
Avantco SW-LEGS 10-16" Adjustable Stainless Steel T-Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
plus $50.99 / Set
Avantco strip warmers make it easy to keep prepared foods hot and fresh for customers. Watch this video to learn more about these powerful strip warmers!
|Depth||6 1/8 Inches|
|Height||2 5/8 Inches|
|Control Type||Attached Infinite|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
Customer questions about this product
- How far above my counter should I mount my Avantco strip warmer?
- Avantco high-wattage (1200W-1550W) strip warmers require 16-18” of clearance, while Avantco standard-wattage (500-800W) strip warmers require 12-15” clearance. WebstaurantStore also offers accessory support chains, sold separately, for convenient installation.
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the Avantco SW-72-IN 72" strip warmer with infinite controls! This strip warmer uses a durable metal sheathed element to provide 1725 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. It's perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers.
The warmer's heavy-duty stainless steel housing provides excellent durability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. Side-mounted infinite controls allow you to make adjustments to the temperature so that you can choose the level of heat that works best for the food you are serving. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible. This unit must be hardwired and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 6 1/8"
Height: 2 5/8"
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register