- 4-quart LiquiLock® sealed cutter mixer bowl processes soups, sauces, dressings and more
- Heavy-duty 2 hp commercial motor
- S-Blade locks into place for an easier, safer pour
- Safety Interlock feature prevents the unit from running unless properly assembled
- Automatic reset switch
|Waring WFP16SCND Specs|
|Number of Discs / Blades Included||5|
|Type||Batch Bowl Processors|
Customer questions about this product
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Waring WFP16SCND Details
Cut, slice, shred, and whip the ingredients for your most popular dishes with the Waring WFP16SCND 4 qt. batch bowl food processor! This food processor features a 2 hp motor with a 4 qt. sealed batch bowl so you can create soups, sauces, and a variety of other foods with ease. And thanks to the included pusher, it's easy and safe to press food into the blades.
This food processor comes with a sealed S blade, adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc and sealed whipping disc for outstanding versatility so you can improve the efficiency of your kitchen. Its heavy-duty die cast housing is designed for long-lasting durability, and the simple touchpad controls make it easy to use.
And to ensure your staff is safe during operation, this food processor's S blade locks into place, while a safety interlock keeps the unit from running if it isn't properly assembled. To prevent the unit's motor from overheating, it also features an automatic reset switch.
Discs and blades included
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register