Waring WCU550 55 Cup (2.14 Gallon) Coffee Urn
$149.00/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Customers Also Viewed
- Brews (55) 5 oz. cups under 30 minutes
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
Complete Cafe 15-CPCF6-32 Coffee Equipment Sanitizer - 1 Liter / 33.814 oz.
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - 24/Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
|Waring WCU550 Specs|
|Depth||9 3/4 Inches|
|Height||18 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to state the output of their urns, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs! Remember, there are 128 oz. in a gallon.
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
Waring WCU550 Details
Set up convenient coffee stations at your buffet or self-serve area with the Waring WCU550 55 cup coffee urn! This coffee urn is made of brushed stainless steel for outstanding durability and a fine external appearance. It can brew up to (55) 5 oz. cups in just under 30 minutes, and the dual heater system helps brew your beverage and keep it warm after it's done. The removable sight glass makes it easy to clean, and the Ready and Power On indicators let you know when the urn is ready to use.
Depth: 9 3/4"
Height: 18 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register