Waring TBB175 2 hp Torq 2.0 Blender with Electronic Touchpad Controls, Variable Speed Control Dial, and 48 oz. Co-Polyester Container
- High-performance, dual-speed 2 hp motor; maximum of 24,000 RPM
- Easy-to-use touchpad controls for user convenience
- Variable speed controlled with dial; pulse feature included for maximum versatility
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel blade features steel blending assembly for durability
- Stainless steel drive coupling is easily replaceable
- 48 oz. BPA-free co-polyester jar that stacks for storage; metric and customary graduations
- Vinyl lid for hot or cold blending; center cap is removable for adding product during operation
- 120V; 2 hp
Customers Also Viewed
You May Also Need
|Waring TBB175 Specs|
|Width||7 1/2 Inches|
|Height||17 3/4 Inches|
Food and Drink Blending
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
Waring TBB175 Details
Perfect for bars, gyms, cafes, and coffee shops, this Waring TBB175 48 oz. Torq 2.0 blender features electronic touchpad controls and a variable speed dial for operator convenience. It's designed with a 2 hp motor that operates on 1 of 2 speeds at any given time, and includes a pulse feature for added versatility. Since it's operated with a touchpad, the unit is simple and intuitive to use, which is great for fast-paced businesses that are constantly working to keep up with customer demands. The variable speed dial helps with this goal too, as it helps you slow down or speed up the blending process from 1 to 10 to best suit your current task.
The blender's hardware is heavy-duty to withstand the high-volume output that it's sure to produce in any bustling operation. Not only is the blade stainless steel, but the blending assembly is entirely steel. Plus, the drive coupling is stainless steel and easily replaced, making maintenance a quick and simple process.
To accommodate mixed beverages, smoothies, soups, and other culinary creations, the blender comes standard with a 48 oz. co-polyester jar. For your convenience, the jar even stacks, helping to keep storage as space-efficient as possible. Graduations are etched into the jar, too, in both customary and metric measurements. This helps accommodate your entire staff, regardless of measurement system familiarity. The jar is topped off with a black, vinyl lid with a built-in center cap. Perfect for a variety of tasks, from whipping up a smoothie or blending vegetables into a savory puree, the center cap is removable and allows the operator to add ingredients to the jar during operation. This particular blender requires a 120V electric connection.
Width: 7 1/2"
Height: 17 3/4"
Capacity: 48 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register