Waring TBB145 48 oz. Torq 2.0 Blender with Toggle Controls
- High performance 2 hp, 2-speed motor
- Easy-to-use toggle switch with Hi, Low, Off, and Pulse
- 48 oz. stackable BPA-free copolyester jar
- Stainless steel drive coupling
- Makes up to 74 drinks per day
You May Also Need
|Waring TBB145 Specs|
|Width||7 1/2 Inches|
|Height||17 3/4 Inches|
|Control Type||Toggle or Paddle|
|Drinks per Day||50 - 74|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I blend frozen fruit?
- For the best results, we recommend partially thawing your frozen fruit before blending. Your frozen drinks will be smoother and you will extend the life of your blender. Blending fully frozen fruit could damage your blender and void the warranty.
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
Waring TBB145 Details
The Waring TBB145 48 oz. Torq 2.0 blender features a heavy-duty, 2 hp, 2-speed commercial motor with a polycarbonate motor housing, and is designed to make up to 74 drinks per day!
It comes with a one-piece, stainless steel cutting blade and a 48 oz., clear, BPA-free unbreakable, copolyester container with a two-piece lid. A heavy-duty stainless steel replaceable drive coupling provides long lasting durability. Simple, Hi-Lo-Off toggle controls, plus a Pulse toggle switch enable easy use.
The Waring TBB145 is recommended for medium or heavy food and beverage preparation, with the power to make three 16 oz. margaritas in 8 seconds or less. This makes it great for bars, restaurants, and smoothie shops to quickly prepare margaritas, daiquiris, granitas, sauces, soups, and more.
Width: 7 1/2"
Height: 17 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Other Products from this Line
Waring TBB145S4 2 hp Torq 2.0 Blender with Toggle Controls and 48 oz. Stainless Steel Container
Waring TBB145S6 2 hp Torq 2.0 Blender with Toggle Controls and 64 oz. Stainless Steel Container
Waring TBB145P6 2 hp Torq 2.0 Commercial Blender with Toggle Switches and 64 oz. Copolyester Jar - 120V, 1500W
People Talk About:milkshakes seconds model liquid life horsepower handle FOREVER easier cheaper
Make your life easier and get this! We tried using the cheaper blender for awhile (the .5 horsepower one) and making milkshakes took FOREVER. That one did ok with lots of liquid like in smoothies, but it couldn't handle milkshakes. This model makes them in 30 seconds. It's going to make this summer a breeze!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register