Vulcan V336HC-NAT V Series Natural Gas 3 Burner Heavy-Duty Range with 36" Hot Top and Convection Oven - 122,000 BTU
$10,069.05/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable, stainless steel exterior
- Features a heavy-duty hot top with 3 burners
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner and oven
- Convection oven base ideal for additional baking
- Includes 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Front gas manifold with a capped, rear gas connection
- Requires a natural gas connection
- 122,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan V336HC NAT Specs|
|Depth||41 7/8 Inches|
|Height||40 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Burner Style||Hot Top|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Hot Top BTU||90,000|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Convection Oven|
|Temperature Range||175 - 550 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan V336HC NAT Details
A great addition to your kitchen, this Vulcan V336HC-NAT V series natural gas range with 36" hot top and convection oven provides consistent cooking and additional baking possibilities! This range features a heavy-duty hot top with 3 powerful, 30,000 BTU burners. The hot top provides consistent, even heat for stock pot cooking, and its flat, seamless design makes it easy to slide heavy stock pots from the cooking area to holding. With individual pilots and controls for each burner, you can set this gas range to your exact specifications. A stainless steel exterior provides durability while this two-in-one range and oven unit saves space in smaller kitchens without sacrificing performance.
Equipped with a 32,000 BTU convection oven base, this unit provides additional baking opportunities in your kitchen. Boasting a porcelain cavity, hot air circulates around food in this oven for uniform, even results. Two oven racks are included and can be moved up and down on 3 rack positions for added versatility. Plus, you can adjust the oven temperature from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit to best fit your needs. The oven sits on 6" adjustable stainless steel legs to create the perfect working height while making it easy to clean underneath for a safe, sanitary kitchen!
Designed with flexibility in mind, this range easily banks with other similar units so you can create the perfect layout in your kitchen. The front gas manifold and a capped, rear gas connection provide a hassle-free, convenient gas connection that allows units to be placed side by side. A natural gas connection and a 115V electrical connection are required for operation.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 41 7/8"
Height: 40 1/2"
Left to Right: 27"
Front to Back: 27"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan V336HC NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!