Vulcan V2B12-LP V Series Liquid Propane 2 Burner 12" Modular Heavy-Duty Range - 66,000 BTU
$2,315.15/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Features 2 open top burners
- Individual pilots and controls for each burner
- Modular design provides versatility
- Front gas manifold provides a hassle-free connection
- Requires a liquid propane connection
- 66,000 BTU
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Vulcan V2B12 LP Specs|
|Depth||36 3/4 Inches|
|Height||13 5/16 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan V2B12 LP Details
A great addition to your kitchen, this V2B12-LP V series liquid propane modular range with 2 open top burners provides additional cooking options in your kitchen! Each heavy-duty, cast iron burner boasts a powerful 33,000 BTU. The front grate measures 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" and the rear grate measures 11 1/2" x 14" to accommodate both larger and smaller pots and pans. With individual pilots and controls for each burner, you can set this gas range to your exact specifications. The open top burners are ideal for a variety of cooking styles and techniques including boiling or frying for a multi-purpose addition to your kitchen.
Made of durable stainless steel, this range fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. Designed with flexibility in mind, this range easily banks with other similar units. Plus, the front gas manifold provides a hassle-free connection that allows units to be placed side by side. A liquid propane gas connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 12"
Front to Back: 36 3/4"
Height: 13 5/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan V2B12 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register