Vulcan V118H-LP V Series Liquid Propane 18" Modular Heavy-Duty Range with Hot Top - 30,000 BTU
$3,139.75/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Features a heavy-duty hot top
- Individual pilots and controls for the burner
- Modular design provides versatility
- Front gas manifold with a capped, rear gas connection
- Requires a liquid propane connection
- 30,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan V118H LP Specs|
|Depth||36 3/4 Inches|
|Height||13 5/16 Inches|
|Burner Style||Hot Top|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Hot Top BTU||30,000|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan V118H LP Details
A great addition to your kitchen, this Vulcan V118H-LP V series 18" modular liquid propane range provides additional cooking options in your kitchen! This range features a heavy-duty hot top with a powerful 30,000 BTU burner. The hot top provides consistent, even heat for stock pot cooking, and its flat, seamless design makes it easy to slide heavy stock pots from the cooking area to holding. With an individual pilot and control for the burner, you can set this gas range to your exact specifications.
Made of durable stainless steel, this range fits into your existing equipment layout to provide an additional cooking surface so you can increase productivity without sacrificing valuable space. Designed with flexibility in mind, this range easily banks with other similar units. Plus, the front gas manifold provides a hassle-free connection that allows units to be placed side by side. A liquid propane gas connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 18"
Front to Back: 36 3/4"
Height: 13 5/16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan V118H LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!