Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Space-saving half-size configuration
- Solid state controls with temperature range of 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5 nickel plated oven Grab-n-Go Grab-n-Go racks with 9 rack positions per oven
- Stainless steel door with double pane window, cool-touch handle, and stainless steel gasket
- Porcelain-lined steel interior and stainless steel exterior
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down
- 1/2 hp single speed blower motor
- Liquid propane; 25,000 BTU
|Vulcan GCO2D LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||259 lb.|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||30 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||15 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||25,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- What is a Grab-n-Go rack?
- Vulcan's Grab-N-Go racks are slightly notched in the front for easier pan access. The notch allows operators to reach into the oven and remove a sheet pan without burning their hand on the hot racks.
Vulcan GCO2D LP Details
If you want fast, efficient cooking but are dealing with space limitations or don't need the highest levels of output, this Vulcan GCO2D-LP half size convection oven is the perfect solution! Boasting all of the great features of a full-size unit in just a fraction of the footprint, this liquid propane unit features a solid state thermostat with a 60 minute timer for simple, precise control of your cooking operations as well as a temperature range from 200-500 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate cooking a variety of different foods. A 1/2 hp single speed fan motor recirculates heated air throughout the oven cavity for fast, even cooking, and the unit features an "oven cool" switch that rapidly cools down the unit to increase efficiency and boost productivity at your establishment.
The oven's porcelain-lined steel interior is attractive and extremely simple to clean at the end of a busy day, accommodating five nickel-plated Grab-n-Go racks racks that fit into nine different positions for ultimate interior customization. A dual pane glass window encased by a stainless steel door frame helps reduce energy consumption while, along with the cool-touch handle, simultaneously helping to keep the exterior cool to the touch. The stainless steel front, top, sides, and rear ensure your unit is corrosion-resistant and built for long-lasting performance. 4" chrome plated legs come standard. A liquid propane gas connection and a 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 28 1/2"
Height: 30 5/8"
Left to Right: 15 1/4"
Front to Back: 21"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan GCO2D LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register