Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- 6 open top burners with lift off heads for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates for optimal temperature retention
- One standard oven and one convection oven
- 7/8" thick, 36" griddle with manual controls for further cooking versatility
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- 310,000 BTU, 115V
- Requires a natural gas connection
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- Vulcan CASTERS-RR8 Equivalent 5" Swivel Plate Casters - 8/Set
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL36 Reinforced High Shelf - 36" x 19"
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL24 Reinforced Overshelf - 24" x 19"
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL72 Reinforced Overshelf - 72" x 19"
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL60 Reinforced High Shelf - 60" x 19"
- Vulcan RSHELF-XL48 Reinforced Overshelf - 48" x 19"
- Wolf RSHELF-XL60 60" Reinforced High Shelf
|Vulcan 72SC-6B36GN Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1150 lb.|
|Oven Interior Width||26 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||24 - 27 Inches|
|Burner BTU||30,000 BTU|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Griddle Size||36 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style|| Convection Oven|
|Total BTU||310,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- Where is my convection fan?
- The convection fan ships laying down inside the oven cavity, so you'll need to install it prior to use.
Vulcan 72SC-6B36GN Details
Build the kitchen best suited for your needs with this Vulcan 72SC-6B-36G-N Endurance 6 burner natural gas range with griddle, one standard, and one convection oven! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for when you need one item in your kitchen to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features 6 open top burners with one bakery depth standard and one convection oven as the base, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the ovens below for your baking and warming needs. Plus, the 7/8" thick, 36" wide griddle with a 4" grease trough offers additional cooking space for pancakes, bacon, burgers, or cheesesteaks to provide you with outstanding versatility. And, for the chef who enjoys cooking by feel, the manual controls allow you to set the temperature of the griddle top to suit the cooking requirements of different foods.
Each of the 6 burners deliver 30,000 BTU of heating power, and thanks to the lift-off heads, cleaning and maintenance is a simple process. Plus, the 12" x 14 1/2" rear lift-off cast iron grates and front 12" x 12 1/2" lift-off grates allow easy access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans. For quick ignition, a shrouded flash tube pilot system for every two burners is standard.
For your baking and warming needs, this range has 2 ovens, each delivering 35,000 BTU for maximum efficiency. The convection fan motor ensures even baking temperatures throughout the convection oven compartment, which comes with three racks. The standard bakery depth oven comes with two oven racks that can be configured into four different positions, offering you the versatility you need to keep up with high demand orders. With separate controls located in cool zones, either oven may be used by itself or in conjunction with the range top. Each oven's bottom and door panel is porcelainized for easy clean up. And, two extra deep crumb trays further expedite the cleaning process, as they can be removed and emptied when they get full.
A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen. 6" stainless steel adjustable legs come standard. A natural gas connection and a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 41"
Convection Oven Dimensions:
Left to Right: 26 3/8"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 13 7/8"
Standard Oven Dimensions:
Left to Right: 26 3/8"
Front to Back: 27"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register