Vulcan 72CC-6B-36G-N Endurance 6 Burner 72" Natural Gas Manual Range with 36" Griddle and 2 Convection Ovens - 310,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- 6 open top burners with lift off heads for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates for optimal temperature retention
- Two convection ovens with three racks each
- 7/8" thick, 36" griddle with manual controls for further cooking versatility
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- 310,000 BTU, 115V
- Requires a natural gas connection
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan 72CC-6B36GN Specs|
|Oven Interior Width||26 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 7/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Griddle Size||36 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||6|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Convection Oven|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Where is my convection fan?
- The convection fan ships laying down inside the oven cavity, so you'll need to install it prior to use.
Vulcan 72CC-6B36GN Details
Build the kitchen best suited for your needs with this Vulcan 72CC-6B-36G-N Endurance 6 burner natural gas range with griddle and 2 convection ovens! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for when you need one item in your kitchen to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features 6 open top burners with 2 convection ovens as the base, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the ovens below for your baking and warming needs. Plus, the 7/8" thick, 36" wide griddle with a 4" grease trough offers additional cooking space for pancakes, bacon, burgers, or cheesesteaks to provide you with outstanding versatility. And, for the chef who enjoys cooking by feel, the manual controls allow you to set the temperature of the griddle top to suit the cooking requirements of different foods.
Each of the 6 burners deliver 30,000 BTU of heating power, and thanks to the lift-off heads, cleaning and maintenance is a simple process. Plus, the 12" x 14 1/2" rear lift-off cast iron grates and front 12" x 12 1/2" lift-off grates allow easy access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans. For quick ignition, a shrouded flash tube pilot system for every two burners is standard.
For your baking and warming needs, this range has 2 convection ovens, each delivering 35,000 BTU for maximum efficiency. The convection fan motor ensures even baking temperatures throughout the oven compartments, which come with three racks each. With separate controls located in cool zones, either oven may be used by itself or in conjunction with the range top. Each oven's bottom and door panel is porcelainized for easy clean up. And, two extra deep crumb trays further expedite the cleaning process, as they can be removed and emptied when they get full.
A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen. 6" stainless steel adjustable legs come standard. A natural gas connection and a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 41"
Left to Right: 26 3/8"
Front to Back: 24"
Height: 13 7/8"
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for Vulcan 72CC-6B36GN
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!