Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- 36" wide manual griddle with 3/4" thick plate and 4" grease trough
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Refrigerated base keeps cold food close by and ready to use
- Comes with 3" casters
- 60,000 BTU; R-404A refrigerant; 1/3 hp compressor; liquid propane connection required
|Vulcan 36R-36GP Specs|
|Griddle Location||Full Surface|
|Griddle Size||36 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Refrigerated Chef Base|
|Total BTU||60,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan 36R-36GP Details
Build the kitchen best suited for your needs with this Vulcan 36R-36G Endurance liquid propane range with 36" griddle and refrigerated base! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for those tight spaces where you need one piece of equipment to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features a 36" griddle with a refrigerated base, you can fry on top while eliminating wasted space by using the base below to keep cold food close by and ready to use.
The 3/4" thick, 36" wide griddle offers plenty of cooking space for pancakes, bacon, burgers, or cheesesteaks, and even features a 4" grease trough for easy cleanup. The griddle delivers 60,000 BTU of heating power. A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen.
The refrigerated base includes 2 heavy duty drawers that can accommodate 12" x 20" x 6" pans. Since the drawers have a self-closing and stay-open feature, they make loading and unloading easy. The drawers remain at 34-38 degrees Fahrenheit even when frequently opened and closed in a warm kitchen environment. The refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant and runs an off-cycle defrost. This unit includes 3" casters that come standard. A liquid propane connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 34"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register