Vulcan 12-2B Endurance Natural Gas 2 Burner 12" Range with Cabinet Base - 60,000 BTU
$2,337.00/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- 2 open top burners with lift off heads for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates for optimal temperature retention
- Cabinet base for additional storage
- Extra-deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Natural gas; 60,000 BTU
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Vulcan 12-2B NAT Specs|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan 12-2B NAT Details
Add an invaluable piece of cooking equipment to your busy commercial kitchen with this Vulcan 12-2B Endurance 2 burner natural gas range with a cabinet base! A great way to produce consistently high-quality food while getting the most out of your operation's valuable floor space, this single versatile machine is equipped to handle a variety of tasks. Since this unit features 2 open top burners with a cabinet base, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the cabinet below to store pans and other go-to items.
Each of the 2 burners deliver 30,000 BTU of heating power, and thanks to the lift-off heads, cleaning and maintenance is a simple process. Plus, the 12" x 14 1/2" rear lift-off cast iron grates and front 12" x 12 1/2" lift-off grates allow easy access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans. For quick ignition, the unit comes with a shrouded flash tube pilot system per two burners. A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, and backriser to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen. 6" stainless steel adjustable legs come standard. A natural gas connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 12"
Front to Back: 34"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan 12-2B NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register