Vollrath BCO-1 Redco Premium #1 Can Opener with 16" Bar
- Easy-to-use and is great for fast-paced kitchens
- Allows user to easily open a #10 can in 6 1/4 turns
- Opens cans up to 14" tall
- Color coded collar for easy identification
- Stainless steel base and steel shaft
- 1" gear and 16" Bar
- Break resistant handle for added durability
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Check out this video and learn about all the great products offered to you from Vollrath! From manual food processors instablooms and lettuce wedgers, there’s a product for any industry in the restaurant business.
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Can Height||14 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||#1|
|Number of Turns per #10 Can||6 1/4|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a #1 can opener and a #2 can opener?
- Both #1 and #2 can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A #2 can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A #1 can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Quickly and easily open cans up to 14" tall with this Vollrath BCO-1 Redco Premium #1 can opener with a 16" bar! This simple and efficient can opener is equipped with a 1" gear and allows you to open a #10 can in just 6 1/4 turns so you and your employees can keep up with your kitchen's frenetic pace. Plus, it is safer to use than a standard can opener due to its unique blade design that prevents frayed metal and metal shavings from contaminating food. Built to provide long-lasting service, this unit boasts a rugged construction including:
- Powder-coated Zinc alloy head and blade carrier
- Stainless steel shaft
- Plastic handle and handle knob
- Hardened, plated mild steel blade
- Hardened mild steel wheel
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel and plastic base
- Mild steel, stainless steel, and plastic washers, pins, bolts and bushings
It also features 2 options for your base: users can permanently attach the item to a table or it can be clamped temporarily to any solid surface. Not only is it color coded for easy identification, it also has a break resistant handle to withstand all the rigors of your operation.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:cans opener openers love handle hands handy opened opens units
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
So far, so good. Bit of a learning curve for our employees who aren't used to commercial can openers, but once they were trained we were all set. Perfect for our store, which only opens a handful of cans per day.
Chris D. from Which Wich Naperville Posted on 04/16/2016
This can opener works great for #10 cans along with the regular sized cans. I love that you don't have to permanently bolt it to a table.
Sharon E. Posted on 02/22/2017
Can opener was delivered super fast. Received it in less than 24 hours. Item came as advertised. Very easy to install and ready for use.
Marc H. from Cafe 111 Posted on 07/15/2016
Hooray. We absolutely love this can opener. After buying several hand held and wall mounted units we decided to stop messing around and try a large premium can opener. We mounted this unit on the end of a counter that would be handy but out of the way. It took opening 2 cans before we felt we made the best decision possible. The cans opened with ease and we could immediately see that we could open several cans at a time without any strain on our hands and arms. We love the way the blade is locked in place when you put the handle down. Save yourself time and money by starting with one of these openers. You will be happy you did.
Mardee B. from Floral Creations Posted on 03/19/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register