Vollrath BCO-4 Redco CanMaster Heavy Duty Can Opener with 16" Bar
- Easy-to-use and is great for fast-paced kitchens
- Allows user to easily open a #10 can in 4 1/2 turns
- Opens cans up to 14" tall
- Color coded collar for easy identification
- Stainless steel base and steel shaft
- 1 1/2" gear and 16" Bar
- Break resistant handle for added durability
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Check out this video and learn about all the great products offered to you from Vollrath! From manual food processors instablooms and lettuce wedgers, there’s a product for any industry in the restaurant business.
|Bar Length||16 Inches|
|Can Height||14 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Heavy Duty|
|Number of Turns per #10 Can||4 1/2|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Quickly and easily open cans up to 14" tall with this Vollrath BCO-4 Redco CanMaster heavy duty can opener with 16" bar! This simple and efficient can opener is equipped with a 1 1/2" gear and allows you to open a #10 can in just 4 1/2 turns so you can keep up with your kitchen's frenetic pace. Plus, it is safer to use than a standard can opener due to its unique blade design that prevents frayed metal and metal shavings from contaminating food. Built to provide long-lasting service, this unit boasts a rugged construction including:
- Powder-coated Zinc alloy head and blade carrier
- Stainless steel shaft
- Plastic handle and handle knob
- Hardened, plated mild steel blade
- Hardened mild steel wheel
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel and plastic base
- Mild steel, stainless steel, and plastic washers, pins, bolts and bushings
It also features 2 options for your base: users can permanently attach the item to a table or it can be clamped temporarily to any solid surface. Not only is it color coded for easy identification, it also has a break resistant handle to withstand all the rigors of your operation.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:opener great openers cans hand open drill duty easy held
We open a few gallon-size cans each day, and this can opener has done the job without complaint. I tried to get by with cheaper, light-duty can openers before, but they inevitably broke. This has been in daily service for a year and shows no signs of weakening.
David M. from LENNYS SUB SHOP Posted on 08/15/2017
Great opener. I originally order this one so i won't have to drill hole on my table. It didn't hold tight enough so i ended up having to drill hole anyways. Otherwise this thing work great. The blade pushes right up against the can so no sharp edges at all on the can, only the lid. It open the can quickly. Love the product.
Pajaree W. Posted on 06/08/2017
had the hand held openers for years . many many of them too lazy to buy this sooner. Must have gone through 5 -8 per year on the hand held ones because hey keep breaking. This was perfect . my staff was grateful too.
Patricia V. Posted on 02/05/2017
This heavy duty Can Opener makes tackling the large #10 cans super easy and efficient. What a great price for a tool we use every single day.
Katrina C. from Big Eddy's Deck Bar Posted on 07/31/2016
We do not open tons of cans during the day, but I hate going through hand openers so fast. This can opener should last a long time and I love that you can mount it to the table.
Kailyn S. from Ellen Renees LLC Posted on 07/26/2016
Great little CanOpener at a low cost easy to install so far working great. We went through a few of the manual handcrank and this is way better.
Jon G. from Secret spot Posted on 07/17/2016
User Submitted Photos & Video:
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register