Heavy duty is right! This mixing bowl arrived quickly and certainly lives up to its description. It'll be perfect for meal prep but also would look great on a kitchen countertop or table
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy-gauge 300 series stainless steel with modern satin finish and beaded edge
- Ideal weight distribution for added stability and prevents tipping during use
- Concave bottoms easily sit flat on countertops
- 5 qt. capacity is great for holding ingredients
- Perfect for high-volume kitchens, bakeries, and restaurants
Other Products from this Line
- Vollrath 79800 80 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 79450 45 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 69080 8 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 69130 13 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 68750 0.5 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 79300 30 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 69030 3 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 69040 4 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 69006 0.75 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Vollrath 3 Piece Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - 3/Set
- Vollrath 54422 0.75 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel All-Purpose Mixing Bowl
The Vollrath 69050 5 qt. heavy-duty mixing bowl is perfect for high-volume kitchens, bakeries, or restaurants.
Strong enough for any mixing job, this durable stainless steel mixing bowl is sure to become a staple in your commercial food prep area. It's perfect for preparing a variety of foods, from marinating cuts of meat to preparing fresh vegetables! It features a weighted, concave bottom to ensure that the bowl stays stable when in use. Wash and reuse it time and again without the worry of warping or denting.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"Sturdy, premium bowl that is well worth the cost. This has stood up well to daily use this past year, and I expect it will last a lifetime."Read More Reviews
Heavy-Gauge Stainless Steel
Thanks to its heavy-gauge 300 series stainless steel construction, this dense bowl is both scratch-resistant and non-porous, so you never need to worry about unwanted flavor transfer as you switch between mixing signature salads, whisking cake batter, or creating mouth-watering sauces.
This Vollrath mixing bowl is designed with high sides to help limit messy spills and keep cleanup to a minimum, making it perfect for tossing salads, whisking, and stirring ingredients. This construction makes it ideal for high-volume establishments in need of efficient and sanitary food preparation tools.
To help ensure accurate portioning, this bowl has been precisely measured to match the specified capacity of 5 qt., so you can deliver consistent results and know exactly how much of each ingredient you're using when the bowl is filled. Plus, due to its consistent sizing and dimensions, this bowl nests with others of the same line for easy storage.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Top Diameter:11 3/4 Inches
- Height:4 1/2 Inches
- Capacity:5 qt.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft H834 8 Qt. Extra Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 4037900 Sparta Spectrum 3"W Boar Bristle Pastry / Basting Brush with Hook
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47965 5 Qt. Stainless Steel Colander with Base and Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 64403 Jacob's Pride 13" Heavy-Duty One-Piece Solid Stainless Spoon
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 82 6 1/4" Fine Tin Double Mesh Strainer
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAdvance Tabco 18-A-26 Full Size 16 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18040 4 Slot Pizza Screen Rack
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsTaylor TS25KL 25 lb. Mechanical Portion Control Scale
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 2924P 24" Black Magnetic Knife Holder / Strip
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1307 7 3/4" Blade Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Plastic Handle
People Talk About:bowl bowls heavy duty size great kitchen mixing perfect nice
The Vollrath 5 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl is a great size to construct salads. All of the Vollrath Heavy Duty bowls fit nest nicely together making for easy storage.
Sturdy, premium bowl that is well worth the cost. This has stood up well to daily use this past year, and I expect it will last a lifetime.
Vollrath steel bowls have always proven themselves to be worth the extra cost. This bowl's robust steel resists denting very well. The edge is nicely smooth, and the bowl nests well with others of like manufacture.
This bowl is tough! it's also the perfect size for a larger batch of batter or for marinating cuts of meat. It's still small enough though that it's not a burden to store.
We use this bowls all the time in our bakery and they are very sturdy and do not dent easily. It is a must have in any bakery or kitchen
Very heavy duty kitchen work bowl. Much sturdier then the light weight version and have held up great with no denting or heavy wear. The deeper bowl and slopped sided helps keep food in its place without worrying about it splashing out.
Very nice heavy duty bowl.. Five quarts is a very decent size for most preparations and it is not too deep. I plan on purchasing more of these as they are of good quality.
I am very impressed with these bowls, and this size in particular is one of my favorite. We make a good bit of bread at our house, and this is perfect for that. Best quality bowl I've ever had.
A great looking bowl and very helpful in the kitchen! I have it in multiple sizes and love it! Cleans easily and would highly recommend this.
Nice mixing bowl. We like the inside matte finish and shiny outside finish . It's not as "Heavy Duty" as we expected but it gets the job done. Ours came slightly scuffed.
This 5 Qt bowl is just the right size for most home kitchen jobs - preparing salads, mixing bread or cookie dough, etc. The quality is top notch and the product looks really nice.
Good size for washing smaller amounts of veg. Love these heavy duty bowls. They hold full of water without buckling, and are thus great for washing veg and transporting it. Do not bend or dent, nice flat bottoms.
I ordered a set of 3 mixing bowls. Two of them were the standard weight. The standard weight bowls are great and i'll probably have them forever, but there is just something about the extra heavy brushed stainless looking bowl that makes me want more heavyweight bowls.
This is the perfect size bowl for so many purposes -- wish I had bought one earlier. Love the heavy weight, and the generous rim (which makes holding the bowl so much easier).
Perfect for the "wet" ingredients for smaller batches of food. We use these bowls for almost everything, especially when prepping veggies and fruits! They are also small enough, but not too small, to work with on any dish.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register