Vollrath 47378 Orchid #40 Extended Length Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop - .72 oz.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 6 - 11||$12.67/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately .72 oz.
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Allows for uniform portions during service
- Consistant scoops maximize profits and minize food waste
- Extended length is ideal for any steam table pan depth
- Simple two-part construction
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
|Length||9 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||1 5/8 Inches|
|Features||Extra Long Handle|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Thanks to its extended length design, this Vollrath 47378 #40 squeeze disher works with all steam table pan depths! Each disher features a color-coded, orchid handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its universal, ergonomic design allows both right handed and left handed staff to comfortably provide accurate portion sizes through thumb or squeeze handle operation. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47378 #40 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 9 1/4"
Bowl Diameter: 1 5/8"
Capacity: .72 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register