$20.79/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Other Available Sizes:
- Extended length is ideal for any steam table pan depth
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Simple two-part construction
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
Vollrath 47372 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.4 lb.
- 10 1/2 Inches
- Bowl Diameter
- 2 3/4 Inches
- 3.2 oz.
- Dishwasher Safe
Extra Long Handle
- Coated Handle
- Squeeze Handle
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Vollrath 47372 Details
Thanks to its extended length design, this Vollrath 47372 Jacob's Pride #10 squeeze disher works with all steam table pan depths! Each disher features a color-coded, ivory handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its universal, ergonomic design allows both right handed and left handed staff to comfortably provide accurate portion sizes through thumb or squeeze handle operation. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47372 #10 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 10 1/2"
Bowl Diameter: 2 3/4"
Capacity: 3.2 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is part of Vollrath's Jacob's Pride collection and is engineered and tested to deliver maximum performance and exceptional durability. Every product is so tough, Vollrath stands behind the entire line with a lifetime warranty.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register