Vollrath 407292 Cayenne 18" Medium Duty Charbroiler - 60,000 BTU
- 18" x 19" cooking surface
- Stainless and aluminized steel construction
- Operates as radiant or with lava rocks
- Natural gas and liquid propane convertible
- All metal control knobs for durability
- 60,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Vollrath 407292 Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||17 11/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||19 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Controls||2 - 3|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Vollrath 407292 Details
Cook delicious burgers, hot dogs, fish, and other grilled entrees with the Vollrath 407292 Cayenne 18" medium duty charbroiler! This charbroiler comes with one burner every six inches and up to 60,000 BTUs of heat so that you have plenty of cooking space and power to make your most popular grilled entrees. The narrow grill plates are designed with channels to siphon away fat from the grilling surface, while the angled adapter bars give you the chance to slow cook food for greater versatility.
This charbroiler features all metal control knobs for easy operation and gas valve protection, and the cool-touch bull nose design helps prevent accidental burns during use. The whole unit is made of stainless and aluminized steel, fully welded to help eliminate grease and dirt traps. And thanks to its adjustable legs, you can situate this charbroiler at the perfect height for your kitchen.
Cooking Surface: 17 11/16" x 19"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
CSA Sanitation NSF2
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 2 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for Vollrath 407292
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|Vollrath 40729 (Formerly)|
MagiKitch'n APM-RMBCR-624-H 24" Liquid Propane High Output Low Profile Cast Iron Radiant Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
Garland GTBG48-AB48 Natural Gas 48" Ceramic Briquette Charbroiler with Adjustable Grates - 120,000 BTU
Bakers Pride L-30GS Liquid Propane 30" Low Profile Glo Stone Charbroiler - 108,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group CBL36 36" Gas Lava Rock Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
MagiKitch'n FM-RMBSS-624 24" Liquid Propane Stainless Steel Radiant Charbroiler with Open Base - 60,000 BTU
MagiKitch'n FM-RMBSS-630-H 30" Liquid Propane High Output Stainless Steel Radiant Charbroiler with Open Base - 120,000 BTU
Bakers Pride CH10-J Natural Gas 58" 10 Burner Cajun Style Radiant Charbroiler - 180,000 BTU
Wells B-406 24" Built-In Electric Charbroiler with Two Control Knobs - 400V, 5400W
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register