Vollrath 407292 Cayenne 18" Medium-Duty Charbroiler - 60,000 BTU
- 18" x 19" cooking surface
- Stainless and aluminized steel construction
- Operates as radiant or with lava rocks
- Natural gas and liquid propane convertible
- All metal control knobs for durability
- 60,000 BTU
You May Also Need
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Vollrath 407292 Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||17 11/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||19 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Controls||2 - 3|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
|Total BTU||60,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Vollrath 407292 Details
Cook delicious burgers, hot dogs, fish, and other grilled entrees with the Vollrath 407292 Cayenne 18" medium duty charbroiler! This charbroiler comes with one burner every six inches and up to 60,000 BTUs of heat so that you have plenty of cooking space and power to make your most popular grilled entrees. The narrow grill plates are designed with channels to siphon away fat from the grilling surface, while the angled adapter bars give you the chance to slow cook food for greater versatility.
This charbroiler features all metal control knobs for easy operation and gas valve protection, and the cool-touch bull nose design helps prevent accidental burns during use. The whole unit is made of stainless and aluminized steel, fully welded to help eliminate grease and dirt traps. And thanks to its adjustable legs, you can situate this charbroiler at the perfect height for your kitchen.
Cooking Surface: 17 11/16" x 19"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Sanitation NSF2
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 2 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:charbroiler compact easy duty' cooking cleaning clean Check cheap business
Great compact charbroiler. Very satisfied with this product. Suitable for heavy duty business. I love the fact that this charbroiler is easy to keep clean and easy to use.
Really amazing compact charbroiler. You don't wonder about quality with Vollrath, and this thing was MADE IN THE USA. Yeah, baby. 3 separate burners on this unit set it apart from it compact couterparts from other companies. 60,000 BTU's get the job done, and I am convinced that the only thing 'medium duty' about this is the size. Top 'bowl' and cooking surfaces lift right out and fit in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Check my pic for this detail. Overall best charbroiler I have used in 18 years of cooking, even if it is the smallest, and the price point is almost incomprehensibly cheap.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register