Earn up to $7.61 back (761 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Corrosion-resistant thermoset blades
- May be converted to a dicer or corer
- Includes suction cup feet for stability
- One-stroke operation
- Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
- Carlisle 4052900 Sparta Spectrum 2 1/2" Nylon Stiff Bristle Vegetable Cutter Brush
- Vollrath 15050 Redco 4 Section Wedge T-Pack for Vollrath Redco InstaCut 3.5 -Tabletop Mount
- Vollrath 15052 Redco 6 Section Wedge T-Pack for Vollrath Redco InstaCut 3.5 -Tabletop Mount
- Vollrath 15053 Redco 8 Section Wedge T-Pack for Vollrath Redco InstaCut 3.5 -Tabletop Mount
- Vollrath 15054 Redco 10 Section Wedge T-Pack for Vollrath Redco InstaCut 3.5 -Tabletop Mount
- Vollrath 15061 Redco 1/2" Dice T-Pack for Vollrath Redco InstaCut 3.5 - Tabletop Mount
- Vollrath 15055 Redco 12 Section Wedge T-Pack for Vollrath Redco InstaCut 3.5 -Tabletop Mount
|Vollrath 15006 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Wedges||8 Wedges|
Vollrath 15006 Details
Quickly turn an array of fruits and vegetables into 8 uniform wedges with the Vollrath Redco 15006 InstaCut 3.5 wedger! Able to create quick, clean cuts with minimal bruising, the durable thermoset blade frames never need to be adjusted and are resistant to corrosion even when in contact with tomato juice and other acidic substances. The aluminum base and stainless steel rods are designed to be lightweight yet strong, enabling you to create wedges up to 3 times faster than by hand. As an added safety feature, this unit comes mounted on suction cup feet to prevent unwanted movement.
This sturdy tabletop unit features a pop-in, pop-out blade assembly design that allows you to add coring and dicing capabilities with additional blade sets (sold separately), making it a true workhorse in your busy commercial kitchen.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of apples, celery, green bell peppers, onions, pears, potatoes, red bell peppers, tomatoes, and yellow bell peppers.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register