Earn up to $12.97 back (1,297 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Cuts cleanly without pre-scoring
- Corrosion-resistant polyethylene base
- Vollrath 663 Redco 1/4" Pusher Head Assembly for Tomato Pro Slicers
- Vollrath 662 Redco 3/16" and 3/8" Pusher Head Assembly for Tomato Pro Slicers
- Carlisle 4052900 Sparta Spectrum 2 1/2" Nylon Stiff Bristle Vegetable Cutter Brush
- Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
- Nemco 316-TPT 3/16" Blade Assembly for Vollrath Redco Tomato Pro and Lejo Tomato Tamer
- Nemco 38-TPT 3/8" Blade Assembly for Vollrath Redco Tomato Pro and Lejo Tomato Tamer
- Nemco 14-TPT 1/4" Blade Assembly for Vollrath Redco Tomato Pro and Lejo Tomato Tamer
- Nemco SC316-TPT 3/16" Scalloped Blade Assembly for Vollrath Redco Tomato Pro and Lejo Tomato Tamer
Easily create uniform slices of tomatoes, strawberries, oranges, and other produce with the Vollrath Redco 0645N Tomato Pro!
This convenient unit features sharp, scalloped blades that create a 1/4" slice and allow you to quickly cut through tomatoes and other items without pre-scoring the skin. The Tomato Pro allows you to cut slices 5 times faster than by hand, making it the perfect addition to high-volume restaurants, fast food establishments, and other commercial kitchens.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit has been tested to consistently cut high volumes of mushrooms, oranges, strawberries, and tomatoes.
1/4" Slice Thickness
Perfect for produce up to 3 1/2" in size, this tomato slicer is designed to quickly cut through large quantities of tomatoes and other items, delivering a consistent 1/4" slice size every time. With each slice the same size, you'll never over- or under-portion again!
Designed with sharp, scalloped blades, this tomato slicer allows you to quickly cut through tomatoes and other items without pre-scoring the skin. Simply core your tomato, place it on the unit, and push the slicer through the fruit!
Corrosion-Resistant Polyethylene Base
This slicer is mounted on top of a raised, high-density polyethylene base that is resistant to corrosion and designed for constant contact with tomato acids.
Equipped with a positive-stop arm, this slicer is easy to operate and offers more control over slicing. The arm also helps to keep the slicer steady while you slice.
This slicer has rubber feet that can help to protect your tables and to keep the unit from sliding around, allowing for more stability and peace of mind while slicing.
- Width:9 1/2 Inches
- Depth:18 3/4 Inches
- Height:9 1/2 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register