Other Available Styles:
- Can produce 200 liters of chilled water / hour for high demand times
- Microfilter system and high performance ice bank refrigeration system deliver deliciously crisp, chilled water
- Integral CO2 bottle allows users to enjoy sparkling water
- Includes 100 Vivreau designer glass bottles and one bottle wash rack
- Eliminate regular deliveries, as well as the disposal of empty bottles and packaging
|Vivreau® V3-202 Specs|
|Width||23 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 1/8 Inches|
|Height||52 3/4 Inches|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- What if I do not select the Vivreau installation and service package?
- Not selecting this package through Vivreau will void the warranty.
- Will Vivreau install this product at a residential location?
- No, Vivreau will not install this product at a residential or other non-commercial location. To install at a residential location, a warranty void statement must be signed to either self-install or use an unauthorized service provider. Installation in a residential location voids the warranty that comes with this system.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Vivreau® V3-202 Details
Join the forefront of water dispensing technology with this Vivreau V3-202 high volume undercounter still / sparkling filtered water dispenser! This high volume water dispenser is designed for significant water needs in venues like conference centers; hotel catering, banquet, or room service divisions; or large, crowded restaurants. This dispenser is capable of producing 200 liters / hour of chilled water, making it a reliable option for peak demand times. This unit delivers deliciously crisp, chilled water thanks to its carbon block microfilter system and high performance ice bank refrigeration system. An integrated CO2 bottle allows users to enjoy sparkling as well as still water. A classic yet contemporary tap system with still and sparkling taps makes the system simple to use for staff or guests. The tap nozzles are removable so that they can be easily cleaned for health and sanitation.
In addition to its attractive and modern design, another advantage of this water dispenser is its eco-friendliness. This dispenser is made for use with Vivreau's beautiful designer glass bottles, which can be custom branded with your company's logo and a sustainability statement in non-removable white ceramic-based ink. This system includes 100 Vivreau designer glass bottles, which eliminate plastic waste and promote sustainable hydration. The system also includes one wash rack for the bottles, which is a standard size to fit most commercial dishwashers.
This dispenser connects to the mains water supply, and has a stainless steel drip tray with a plumb to waste option if desired. The whole system is designed to fit under the counter with the dispensing tap fixed to the countertop. An LED control panel with CO2 bottle replacement and internal drip tray alarms makes system maintenance simple. Protect the environment while also delighting your staff and clients with delicious chilled water from this attractive, advanced water dispenser! A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 23 3/8"
Depth: 23 1/8"
Total Height: 52 3/4"
Tap Height: 19 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register