Visions 8 oz. Bone / Ivory Plastic Coffee Mug - 192/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 9||$35.71/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$36.99/Case|
- Perfect for serving hot beverages at wedding receptions, banquets, and catered events
- Sturdy, ergonomic handle ensures simple serving
- Subtly-curved rim allows guests to easily sip on coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- Creamy, bone color matches any decor
- Made of durable polystyrene
- Convenient, cost-efficient alternative to fine china
- Disposable for quick clean up
Serve hot beverages in style with this Visions 8 oz. bone / ivory plastic coffee mug!
This Visions coffee mug is perfect for receptions, banquets, and other catered events. While its creamy, bone color matches any decor and adds a sophisticated touch to dining areas, its round construction lends a classic look that is sure to impress your guests. Plus, it's disposable to enable quick and easy cleanup at the end of the night.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Its sturdy, ergonomic handle ensures simple serving of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
The curved rim allows for easy sipping while also limiting the possibility of spillage.
Made of durable polystyrene, this plastic coffee mug gives you superior strength and durability without the hefty cost and risk of breakage that comes with traditional glass or ceramic beverageware.
Producing high-quality products with the cost-efficient consumer in mind, Visions provides items that are both attractive and convenient to use. Instantly upgrade the look and feel of your catered event with this classy Visions mug!
Customer Q&A Ask a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Top Diameter: 3 Inches
- Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2 Inches
- Maximum Diameter: 4 Inches
- Height: 3 1/2 Inches
- Capacity: 8 oz.
People Talk About:
These are a great disposable option for coffee cups. Keep in mind that the smallest setting on keurigs is usually 8oz though so these may be to small if thats your intended use. If just pouring from a pot they are perfect for when tou have a lot of people over and don't want to wash coffee cups
Jason h. Posted on 05/28/2017
Get paid to review this product!