I have owned my ice make fro about 2 years and have had absolutely no issues so far. Makes ice plenty fast enough. I just wish the storage bin was larger. It holds about 2.5 five gallon buckets of ice
$2,811.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $84.33 back (8,433 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Produces up to 282 lb. of cubed ice per day and stores up to 80 lb.
- Compact, front-breathing design eliminates need for side clearance and is great for tight spaces
- Ice bin access door slides back for easy retrieval; ice scoop included
- Removable, external air filter for easy cleaning; unit specific QR code for digital literature access
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Scotsman CU2026MA-1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 175 lb.
- 26 Inches
- 27 3/8 Inches
- 39 Inches
- 15 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 145 - 218 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 80 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 7.23 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 21 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How long does it take this ice machine or ice bin to ship?
- *Because this ice machine is stocked in WebstaurantStore warehouses, we are able ship orders placed before 12:00 PM EST on Monday through Friday within 4 hours. Due to carrier pick up schedules, any orders placed after that time will ship the following day. If the unit comes with both an ice machine and an ice bin, the two components will ship at the same time.
Scotsman CU2026MA-1 Details
When space is at a premium and the demand for ice is high, the Scotsman UC2724MA-1 air cooled undercounter medium cube ice machine is the perfect solution. This compact unit produces up to 282 lb. of ice per day and stores up to 80 lb., all in a 24" x 28 1/2" footprint. It's also front-breathing, which eliminates the need for side clearance and allows for more flexibility during installation.
Using R-134a refrigerant, the machine is air cooled for efficient ice production. It's easy to maintain in top shape too, further ensuring efficiency. The air filter is external and easily removable, simplifying the cleaning process. Each unit is also assigned a unique QR code, which permits access to service manuals, warranty history, and helpful cleaning information. This makes sure that important details about the unit are always available for reference.
The machine is built with heavy-duty, rust-free, and corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy panels along the front and sides. It also features an ergonomic ice bin door that slides back for easy, sanitary access. An ice scoop is included, as well. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 28 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:machine ice contact warranty brand manufacturer money part scotsman service
We bought this to replace our old machine that didn't produce enough ice to keep up during the hot Southern, summer months. The lid was defective when it arrived but, Webstaurantstore & Scotsman quickly helped us find a company to service the warranty & got our iid replaced within a week! We haven't had any issues with the machine, it has worked perfectly for our busy Coffee Shop!
We haven't been able to operate this machine since we received it. They sent us a machine with defective part. When we reached out to them, they wanted us to contact the manufacturer and the manufacturer wanted us to contact the local warranty service center ... and they have to contact scotsman to get the part sent to them and so on... it's taking forever to have this problem solved. we are running our cafe with bags of ice and spending more money on top of the money that we just spent on this machine. This is very unfair for us to just sit here and wait for them to take the brand new machine apart and waste our time and use up our warranty limit. We wish they can just send us a brand new machine..
We appreciate your review, Minhee. We wish this Scotsman CU2026MA-1A Prodigy Series 26 inch Air Cooled Undercounter Medium Cube Ice Machine - 218 lb. would have worked out for you. Please contact us if you have any other questions regarding the warranty.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register