Unger SmartColor 16 oz. Microfiber String Mop Head Kit with Mop Handle, Mop Holder, and Cone Adapter
$82.99/EachShips free with Plus
- Includes 4 mop heads, mop handle, mop holder, and cone adapter
- Blue, green, red, and yellow colors comply with Unger's SmartColor system
- Great for assigning different colors to different areas to reduce cross-contamination
- Mops have 32 strands with looped ends
- Microfiber prohibits bacteria growth by 96% compared to regular mops
- Long mop handle helps cover a wide surface and clean hard-to-reach areas
- Mop holder and cone adapter for easy assembly
- Mop heads are machine washable
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Unger COMBG 8 Gallon Gray Mop Bucket with Side-Press Wringer
Unger COMBR 8 Gallon Red Mop Bucket with Side-Press Wringer
Unger COMSR 4 Gallon Red Mop Bucket with Side-Press Wringer
Unger COMSG 4 Gallon Gray Mop Bucket with Side-Press Wringer
Unger FC03G SmartColor CONTROL Gray String Mop Holder
Unger MS14G 53" Mop Handle
Unger NCA00 Green Nylon Cone Adapter
Unger ST45B SmartColor RoughMop 16 oz. Blue Heavy Duty Microfiber String Mop Head
|Handle Length||53 Inches|
|Number of Strands||32 Strands|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
This Unger SmartColor 16 oz. microfiber string mop kit comes with everything you need to assemble your own mop and clean floors with ease. The mop heads combine the cleaning power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop. Made of thin, densely packed synthetic fibers, each mop absorbs up to 7 times its weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing. The microfiber reduces bacteria growth by 96% compared to regular mops to keep your mop and floor surfaces sanitary. Each has 32 strands with looped ends for greater floor coverage, a streak-free finish, and faster drying. Plus, it features a scrub pad material on the headband to help remove stubborn scuffs and spots.
The included gray string mop holder grabs onto the headband of the mop so it's easy to change out different mop heads or simply rinse the mop head. Use the included green cone adapter to attach the mop holder to the 53" long mop handle. The lightweight aluminum handle lets you access hard-to-reach places and features a convenient three section assembly that easily snaps together.
The mops in this kit are a part of Unger's SmartColor system to reduce cross-contamination. The system suggests that items labeled as red are to be used in restrooms or other high bacteria areas, yellow in specialty areas, blue in general areas with low risk bacteria, and green in foodservice areas. This visual system will be easy for your entire workforce to understand and will help organize cleaning tools.
- (4) RoughMop 16 oz. microfiber string mop heads - blue, green, red, and yellow
- 53" long mop handle
- Gray string mop holder
- Green nylon cone adapter
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:color coded Food Safety warehouse organization mops Laws help great
These are great for Food Safety. Our warehouse is color coded by departments and these color coded mops help with organization and with following Federal Food Safety Laws.
Rachel T. from VB HOOK CO Posted on 07/27/2017
Get paid to review this product!