$22.28/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Types:
- Perfect for heavy-duty cleaning applications in foodservice areas
- Made of thick, 15 mm pile microfiber with aggressive cleaning edges
- Requires less water and scrubbing effort
- Reduces bacteria growth by 96% to keep surfaces sanitary
- Can be used either wet or dry to fit specific cleaning needs
- Absorbs 6 times its own weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing
- Green color distinguishes it for use in kitchens and prep areas to reduce cross-contamination
- Can be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use
Unger MM400 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.18 lb.
- 16 Inches
- Machine Washable
- Mop Head Attachment Style
- Clip Hold
- Product Line
- Unger SmartColor
- Dry Mop Pads
Wet Mop Pads
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Unger MM400 Details
Keep your foodservice areas impeccably clean with this Unger SmartColor MM400 Micromop 15.0 16" green wet / dry mop pad! Compared to traditional, thin mop pads, this heavy-duty pad is made of thick, 15 mm pile microfiber with aggressive cleaning edges that require less water and scrubbing effort, making it easy to clean stone or tile floors with grout lines. Since the microfiber is made from inorganic materials, it reduces bacteria growth by 96% to keep your mop and floor surfaces sanitary. Plus, it can be used either wet or dry, making it extremely versatile to fit your specific cleaning needs.
When used with water, this innovative mop pad absorbs 6 times its own weight to ensure effective liquid pick up, retention, and rinsing. It's also part of Unger's SmartColor system and has a green color that distinguishes it for use in kitchens and prep areas to reduce cross-contamination. With the ability to be machine washed and dried up to 500 times for long-lasting use, this microfiber mop pad is an essential addition to any restaurant, bistro, or cafeteria.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register