The Unger ErgoTec Glass Scraper does excellent on construction clean up jobs. If you don't know about Fabricating Debris inherent on some manufactured tempered glass windows, or you don't know proper and safe methods for scraping glass, this item is NOT FOR YOU. If you are a PRO WC'er, you know these scrapers work nice, as well as how and when to use them. Keep your waivers handy WC'erz :)
$16.64/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Slip-resistant grip fits comfortably in the hand
- 6" wide surface cleans a large area in less time
- Easy to slide blade into scraper head and lock into place
- Can change blades with the push of a button
- Great for removing paint, stickers, and adhesives
- Reversible blade sides accommodate different situations
- Included safety cap covers blade when not in use
- Unger EZ250 OptiLoc Telescopic Pole 8'
- Unger EZ400 OptiLoc 13' Two Section Telescopic Pole with ErgoTec Locking Cone
- Unger TR100 4" Glass Scraper Replacement Blades - 25/Pack
- Unger TR150 6" Glass Scraper Replacement Blades - 25/Pack
- Unger HT150 ErgoTec Ninja Scraper Holster for 4" to 6" Scrapers
|Unger EG150 Specs|
|Pole Connection||Click / Lock|
Unger EG150 Details
The Unger EG150 ErgoTec 6" glass scraper is ideal for light duty, day-to-day jobs like removing tape and window paint. The reversible carbon steel blades offer versatility in a variety of situations, including removing stickers and adhesives. The blade easily slides into the scraper head and locks into place. When it's time to change blades, simply press a button on the scraper head to release the blade. This scraper includes a protective cap to cover the blade for safety reasons while the scraper is not in use.
Unger scrapers are designed to be ergonomic and practical. This scraper has a lightweight handle that fits comfortably in the hand and prevents slipping. You can even lock this scraper on a compatible Unger telescopic pole (sold separately) to clean high windows from the comfort of ground level.
Unger - Lock On
Tools with a hole in the handle and “lock” inscribed on it lock into the ErgoTec Locking Cone. Poles with this symbol can fit any Unger attachment that also has this symbol. Unger attachments with this symbol will fit any Unger pole with this symbol.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:glass scrapers wcerz clean construction debris ergotec excellent fabricating handy
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register