Ultrafryer Systems 18185 Microswitch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Ultrafryer Systems 18185 Microswitch.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Ultrafryer Systems F-P20-18|
|Ultrafryer Systems F-P20-20|
|Ultrafryer Systems PAR-3-14|
|Ultrafryer Systems PAR-3-14FL|
|Ultrafryer Systems PAR3-18|
|Ultrafryer Systems PAR-3-18|
|Ultrafryer Systems PAR-3-18FL|
|Ultrafryer Systems PAR-3-H|
Pitco B6760401 Wiring Harness, Lh
Frymaster 8073560 THERMOSTAT,410 degrees W/MAN RESET,
Pitco P5047587 Thermostat 36in
Frymaster 1066811 Pcb Assy,Re Infc (Smt)Fv Navy
Frymaster 1066768SP Harness Assy,Re Element 6pin
Frymaster 8067494SP Plug,Assy Fpiii Non-Reversing
Frymaster 8072172 Cable Filter Fp 47 Series
32" Thermopile with Adapter and 1 1/2" Probe
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register