U. S. Range C836-36ARC Liquid Propane 36" Cuisine Series Range Match Radiant Charbroiler with Convection Oven Base - 143,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Convection oven base for finishing and low volume baking in the same footprint as the broiler
- Reversible top grates, one side with grease troughs
- Uses cast iron radiants
- Durable stainless steel construction holds up during heavy use
- Fully insulated oven with stainless steel interior and removable porcelain bottom
- Chrome plated rack with 4 positions; safety oven pilot
- Independent burner controls
- 143,000 BTU, liquid propane; 120V
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Garland / US Range C836-36ARC LP Specs|
|Depth||37 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 Inches|
|Interior Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Base Style||Convection Oven|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range C836-36ARC LP Details
Get the most output in a small footprint with this heavy-duty U. S. Range C836-36ARC liquid propane 36" radiant charbroiler with a convection oven base. Made with durable stainless steel front and sides, this charbroiler is designed to stand up to high volume use in your busy kitchen. This model uses easy-to-clean cast iron radiants and has heavy-duty reversible grates. One side of each grate has grease troughs to direct excess juices and fats into the grease containers.
For greater control over cooking temperatures and to help conserve energy, this model has independently operated burners. You can turn on just the burners you need and control each burner separately. This unit also features automatic ignition to make lighting the grill at the beginning of each shift a simple task. Also, it comes equipped with an extra-large grease container to collect waste for easy disposal at the end of the day.
Made to be the same depth and height as your Cuisine series ranges and equipment, this range match charbroiler features a convection oven base. Designed to provide just enough oven capacity for low volume finishing or baking, the convection oven features a 1/3 hp fan motor and uses a 120V electrical connection for operation. It has a 35,000 BTU burner and its own control. Inside, it has a single oven rack that can be moved between 4 rack positions.
This charbroiler can be connected individually or in a battery and includes chrome steel adjustable legs to match the height of your existing equipment and accommodate uneven floors. This model requires a liquid propane connection and a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 37 7/8"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 25"
Height: 13 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range C836-36ARC LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register