Tuxton TRE-044 3.5 oz. Eggshell Chinese / Asian China Sake Tea Cup - 36/Case
- Fully vitrified to prevent moisture absorption
- Lifetime no chip guarantee
- Perfect for serving a sip of hot tea or other specialty beverage
- Smooth, rounded form brings a hint of contemporary style to the table
- Clean eggshell color is an elegant backdrop for dark, bold tea or rich herbal brews
Check out the video to discover the differences in how properly fired and finished china that has been roughly handled will chip and break, and how improperly finished china that is defective will chip and break. Tuxton President Bill Burden narrates and demonstrates this informative Foodservice 101 video.
In this Foodservice China 101 video, Tuxton President Bill Burden explains the difference between a glazed foot and an unglazed or polished foot, and debunks the common myth that a glazed foot will scratch other pieces of china less than an unglazed foot.
In this Foodservice China 101 video, Tuxton President Bill Burden gives an overview of the different types of china bodies and glazes that Tuxton has to offer. Discover how their chinaware and glazes are made and learn about the various features and functions of the different glazes and body types.
|Tuxton TRE-044 Specs|
|Height||2 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- What does the number on the bottom of my Tuxton item mean?
- On the bottom of all Tuxton items you'll find a number which corresponds to the year the product was manufactured.
- Does this item come with an edge chip warranty?
Built to last, every Tuxton item is backed by their lifetime edge chip limited warranty.
Tuxton TRE-044 Details
This Tuxton TRE-044 3 1/2 oz. eggshell Chinese / Asian tea cup is a sturdy, simple solution for your asian restaurant. With a smooth, rounded form, it adds the perfect touch of contemporary style to your table top. Plus, to help emphasize the bold color of your most popular tea or herbal brew, it features a clean eggshell color for contrast.
Backed by a lifetime no-chip guarantee, this tea cup is a durable option that's sure to last. It's even fully vitrified, meaning that it resists moisture absorption to maintain the china's quality. Whether used to serve hot tea or another small sip, this Tuxton Chinese tea cup is a wonderful way to welcome customers and showcase your beverage menu.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 2 1/8"
Capacity: 3.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:cups tea Nice serving white Great gingerbread frozen fresh far
I love these cups for serving traditional tea, but I also use it during the holidays when making gingerbread houses. They are wonderful at propping up walls without being in the way.
Nice off white tea cups! Nice 4 ounce cups that are perfect for clear soups! Great dish for serving frozen yogurt or fresh ice cream!!
good asian tea cup. i have all of them still with out any breakage two months in use so far. note-they are not a true white color.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register