Turbo Air TST-28SD 27 1/2" 1 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Holds eight 1/6 size pans up to 4" deep (included)
- Insulated pan cover
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air 30265H0100 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster
Turbo Air 30265H0200 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
Turbo Air P993200800 Gray Refrigeration Shelf Clip
Turbo Air M277800100 Coated Wire Shelf - 22 1/2" x 17"
Turbo Air S272500111 3 5/8" Divider Bar
Turbo Air M279400100 Equivalent 27 1/4" x 8 3/4" Cutting Board
Turbo Air M725200100 Left Cutting Board Bracket
Turbo Air M725200101 Right Cutting Board Bracket
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||9 1/2 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||8 Pans|
|Capacity||7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
The Turbo Air TST-28SD 27" Super Deluxe sandwich / salad prep table's innovative "Cold Air Compartment" design helps maintain every food pans' temperature more evenly than similar models. It also isolates the pans from the lower storage compartment to prevent food spillage. Its topping rail accommodates eight, 1/6 size food pans up to 4" deep to keep all your fresh toppings close at hand when building your signature sandwiches and salads. The 9 1/2" deep, 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board is easy to clean, and is mounted with specially designed side brackets that make removal a snap. These brackets will also accept varying thicknesses of cutting boards, up to 1/2".
This salad prep table's refrigerated compartment comes with one adjustable stainless steel wire shelf to accommodate backup toppings and ingredients.
- Holds eight 1/6 size pans up to 4" deep (included)
- 9 1/2" deep cutting board is made of easy to sanitize low density polyethylene
- 7 cu. ft. total capacity
- Ergonomically designed door with self-closing feature; magnetic door gasket
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with galvanized back and bottom; insulated cover
- Balanced refrigeration system with 1/4 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant and high density polyurethane insulation help maintain temperatures between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4" swivel casters
Left to Right: 27 1/2"
Front to Back: 31"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TST-36SD 36" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air TST-48SD 48" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air TST-60SD 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air TST-72SD 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Avantco SCL1 27" 1 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Delfield 4427N-6 27" 1 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Disposable Poly Gloves
Delfield STD4460N-12M 60" 4 Drawer Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 4" Backsplash
Traulsen UST7212-LR 72" 1 Left Hinged 1 Right Hinged Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
True TSSU-27-12M-B-ADA-HC 27" 1 Right Hinged Door Mega Top ADA Height Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Traulsen UPT6012-RR-SB 60" 2 Right Hinged Door Stainless Steel Back Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Continental Refrigerator SW60-12C-FB-D 60" 4 Drawer Cutting Top Front Breathing Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Traulsen UPT6024-RR 60" 2 Right Hinged Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
True TSSU-27-12M-C-HC LH 27" 1 Left Hinged Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
True TFP-32-12M-D-2 32" 2 Drawer Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register