Turbo Air TST-48SD-N 48" Super Deluxe 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$2,845.46/EachShips free with Plus
- Innovative self-cleaning condenser simplifies maintenance
- Top rail accommodates up to (12) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans; pans and insulated pan cover included
- 9 1/2" deep, 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board, 2 stainless steel shelves, and LED lighting
- Insulated, stainless steel cabinet with unique forced air system to totally surround pans in cold air
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/5 hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TST-36SD-N6 36" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $2,565.14 / Each
Turbo Air TST-28SD-N 28" 1 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $1,853.78 / Each
Turbo Air TST-60SD-N 60" Super Deluxe 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $3,199.93 / Each
Turbo Air TST-72SD-N 73" Super Deluxe 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
plus $3,354.47 / Each
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-48SD-N Specs|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||9 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 3/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Height||1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 3/4 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Self Cleaning Condenser|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||12 Pans|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-48SD-N Details
Easily assemble fresh, crisp salads and sandwiches with this Turbo Air TST-48SD-N 48" Super Deluxe sandwich / salad prep table! Equipped with a 9 1/2" wide cutting board, a top rail with (12) 1/6 size, 4" deep condiment food pans, and a 12 cu. ft. storage space, the unit makes it easy to keep your refrigerated ingredients close by while assembling made-to-order meals. The storage space, which is beneath the rail, is accessible through 2 ergonomic doors and houses 2 stainless steel shelves. Unlike PVC-coated wire shelves, these won't peel or rust over time, but will remain as smooth and sanitary as the day you bought the unit. Bright, LED lighting illuminates the interior for maximum visibility.
Built with a stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel back, back grill, and bottom, the cabinet is fully insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density, CFC-free insulation to maintain consistent temperatures. The interior is also stainless steel, making the unit sleek, durable, and easy to clean. Plus, an innovative cold air compartment keeps the temperatures even while isolating pans from the compartment area to prevent food spillage and to help extend the life of product. A forced air system directs air around the pan rail too, totally surrounding each food pan for excellent temperature retention.
This unit is designed to keep product between 33 and 39 degrees Fahrenheit and features a 1/5 hp compressor that circulates R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Plus, the digital temperature controls are external and easy to monitor, and the compressor is easy to access for service.
Featuring Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, the unit automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. This process eliminates the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks and prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Turbo Air also ships this unit with a pack of 4" casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile or to keep it stationary. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 48 1/4"
Work Surface Height: 35 3/4"
Capacity: 12 cu. ft.
Width: 44 1/2"
Depth: 25 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-48SD-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register