Turbo Air TPR-44SD-N 44" Super Deluxe Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Innovative self-cleaning condenser with front-breathing, side mount compressor
- Cold bunker forced air system keeps top rail cold, even when insulated cover is open
- Extra-deep HDPE cutting board and (6) 1/3 size, 6" deep condiment pans (included)
- 2 stainless steel shelves illuminated by bright, LED lighting
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/4 hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TPR-67SD-N 67" Super Deluxe Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
plus $4,533.26 / Each
Turbo Air TPR-93SD-N 93" Super Deluxe Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
plus $5,893.97 / Each
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TPR-44SD-N Specs|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||25 1/4 Inches|
|Nominal Width||44 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 7/8 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Capacity||14 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Features||Self Cleaning Condenser|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TPR-44SD-N Details
Thanks to its extra-deep 19 1/4" cutting board, the Turbo Air TPR-44SD-N 44" Super Deluxe refrigerated pizza prep table provides plenty of space to build your signature pizzas, calzones, and stromboli. Its topping rail includes (6) 1/3 size, 6" deep food pans to keep all of your fresh toppings close at hand, and insulated covers fold down on top of the rail to help keep cold air around the product. Beneath the rail is an additional 14 cu. ft. of refrigerated storage space for storing back-up ingredients, and it houses 2 stainless steel shelves. Unlike PVC-coated wire shelves, these won't peel or rust over time, but will remain as smooth and sanitary as the day you bought the unit. Bright, LED lighting illuminates the interior for maximum visibility.
To maximize the unit's longevity, it's made with a stainless steel exterior, front, sides, top, and interior. This makes sure that it's easy to clean at the end of the day and that the inevitable spills and leaks don't damage the cabinet. Plus, high-density, CFC-free, polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to help retain cold air and fortify the unit.
Forcing air around the pan rail area, the cold bunker system ensures that the front, top, rear, and bottom of each pan is shielded in cold air. As a result, product remains at consistent, safe temperatures, even when the rail cover is left open during meal assembly.
Built to keep product between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, the table features a side-mounted, front-breathing 1/4 hp compressor that circulates R290 refrigerant. Not only does this system allow the unit to be installed in tighter spaces than comparable models, but it makes the unit a smart, environmentally-friendly choice; R290 refrigerant boasts an incredible ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. The compressor is also easy to access for service.
Featuring Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, the unit automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. This process eliminates the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks and prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Turbo Air also ships this unit with a pack of 4" casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile or to keep it stationary. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 36 1/4"
Capacity: 14 cu. ft.
Width: 25 1/4"
Depth: 28 1/8"
Height: 22 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TPR-44SD-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register