Turbo Air TCDD-96-4-L Red 96" Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case - 19.2 Cu. Ft.
- Gravity coil refrigeration system won't dry out food
- Contemporary European style and red wine colored finish
- 19.2 cu. ft. capacity
- Adjustable interior shelves
- 1/2 hp
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
|Width||96 1/2 Inches|
|Height||41 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||93 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||19.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Store and display your patrons' favorite deli salads, specialty meats and cheeses, and other chilled treats with this Turbo Air TCDD-96-4-L 96" curved glass refrigerated deli case! This contemporary, curved glass case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while helping to increase impulse sales! Featuring 19.2 cu. ft. of storage, this model's adjustable shelves, sliding rear doors, and easy-to-use control panel allows you to store a variety of products and control temperature with ease!
- 19.2 cu. ft. total capacity
- Oversized, balanced refrigeration system with 1/2 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant for fast cooling
- High density polyurethane insulation helps maintain temperatures to conserve energy
- Sliding rear doors for easy product loading
- Includes two heavy duty, adjustable polyethylene coated wire shelves
- Safety shielded top fluorescent light lamp illuminates products
- Stainless steel floor and air flow grille for durability; 115V
Width: 96 1/2"
Height: 41 7/8"
Width: 93 1/4"
Depth: 24 5/8"
Height: 15 3/4"
Capacity: 19.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register