Beverage-Air CDR4HC-1-B 49 1/4" Curved Glass Black Refrigerated Bakery / Deli Display Case
- Curved glass front, LED lighting, and adjustable shelving enhance product visibility
- Stainless steel interior includes price tag molding and is open food rated
- Removable sliding glass doors help simplify cleaning
- Easy-to-use electronic controls with various set points and extra outlet
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 120V, 1/6 hp
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 61C01-018D-01 3" Replacement Plate Casters for Beverage-Air HB, MM, LV, and Slate Series - 4/Set
$212.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
$206.99 / Set
Choice Clear Acrylic Bakery Display Case Tray - 20 1/4" x 13 1/4"
plus $8.79 / Each
Baker's Mark Quarter Size 18 Gauge Non-Stick 9 1/2" x 13" Gold Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan / Tray
plus $12.99 / Each
Baker's Mark Quarter Size 18 Gauge Non-Stick 9 1/2" x 13" Dark Blue Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan / Tray
plus $12.99 / Each
AvaWeigh PC20 20 lb. Compact Digital Portion Control Scale
plus $25.99 / Each
AvaWeigh PCR10 10 lb. Round Digital Portion Control Scale
plus $19.99 / Each
LK Packaging 10 3/4" x 10" Plastic Deli Wrap and Bakery Wrap
|Beverage-Air CDR4HC-1-B Specs|
|Width||49 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||35 3/4 Inches|
|Height||48 9/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||45 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Height||38 11/16 Inches|
|Capacity||14 cu. ft.|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Temperature||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air CDR4HC-1-B Details
Showcase decadent cakes, cream-filled pastries, or premade sandwiches in the Beverage-Air CDR4HC-1-B 49 1/4" curved glass black refrigerated bakery / deli display case. This display case features a smooth, curved glass front that helps to enhance visibility and merchandise product. Inside, LED lighting and adjustable shelves highlight the quality and appeal of food so your creations always look their best! Plus, price tag molding is standard for easy labeling, and the interior is stainless steel for a sleek, easy-to-clean look. Mirrored end caps help focus the eye on the food.
The exterior of the unit is made with black powder-coated steel and includes sliding glass doors. These doors not only make the case easy to access, they're removable to simplify cleaning. To keep the case refrigerated, a 1/6 hp compressor circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making the case an environmentally-responsible choice. Temperatures range between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, adjustable with a full electronic control with various set points. Also included on the control is an electrical outlet for a scale.
A hot gas condensate evaporator and defrost system and a maintenance-free condenser help keep the case performing at its best. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 49 1/4"
Depth: 35 3/4"
Height: 48 9/16"
Capacity: 14 cu. ft.
Width: 45 7/16"
Depth (top and middle): 15"
Depth (bottom): 24 1/4"
Height: 38 11/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register