$3,128.06/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $93.84 back (9,384 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Holds (1) 1/2 size keg
- Features 1 stainless steel tap with 2 faucets
- Built with reinforced stainless steel and galvanized steel for increased durability
- Designed with 1 locking, self-closing door
- Uses eco-friendly R600a refrigerant; 115V
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBD-1SDD-N6 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 198 lb.
- 23 5/8 Inches
- 33 3/4 Inches
- 39 7/8 Inches
- Nominal Depth
- Tap Tower Height
- 16 Inches
- Tap Tower Diameter
- 3 Inches
- 1.1 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 7.76 cu. ft.
- Caster Size
- 4 Inches
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Door Type
- Exterior Finish
- Stainless Steel
- 1/8 HP
- With Insulation
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Kegs
- 1 Keg
- Number of Taps
- 1 Tap
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- 1/2 Barrel
- Kegerators / Beer Dispensers
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBD-1SDD-N6 Details
Looking to serve the coldest beer around? Supply your bar with this Turbo Air Super Deluxe TBD-1SDD-N6 stainless steel beer dispenser with single tap! Featuring 1 tap tower with 2 faucets, this dispenser makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. This unit is designed to hold (1) 1/2 size keg.
This unit features 1 door with easy grip handles, so you can repeatedly open it with ease. Plus, it's self-closing for minimal distraction and to preserve the 33-38 degree Fahrenheit, forced air cooling interior climate, which keeps the beer at the optimal serving temperature. The door contains a lock so that you have complete control over access to the keg and can protect your stock after hours.
For increased durability, the dispenser's exterior is built with a heavy-gauge reinforced stainless steel countertop, stainless steel front and sides, and galvanized steel back and bottom. Its 3" diameter, insulated, stainless steel beer tower adds extra longevity to the unit. The interior is designed with stainless steel and a galvanized steel top, and with its 31 1/4" height, it can accommodate various sized kegs. Not only is stainless steel more hygienic and easier to clean, it stands up to commercial applications and looks great in a professional bar environment.
The entire cooler is foamed-in-place with high density, HCFC free polyurethane insulation. Its 1/8 hp refrigeration system uses R600a hydrocarbon refrigerant, making it an environmentally-friendly choice for your business. This unit also includes 4" swivel casters, which allow it to slide out easily for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 23 5/8"
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 39 7/8"
Capacity: 7.76 cu. ft.
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBD-1SDD-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register