Turbo Air PRO-50F-RI 67" Premiere Pro Series Solid Door Roll-In Freezer
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Roll-in design is perfect for high-volume facilities that need to freeze products on roll-in racks
- High-tech monitoring system alerts you if the door is open too long
- Top mount compressor helps prevent dust and debris from clogging the inner components
- Energy-saving LED lights provide attractive, enhanced illumination of products
- Accepts (2) 27" x 29" x 66" pan racks
- Foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-50F-RI Specs|
|Depth||37 7/8 Inches|
|Height||83 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||63 Inches|
|Interior Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||67 Inches|
|Capacity||81 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Horsepower||1 1/2 HP|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-50F-RI Details
The Turbo Air PRO-50F-RI Premiere Pro series solid door roll-in freezer is ideal for institutional locations that need a large, two section reliable unit, while its roll-in design is perfect for high production bakeries, banquet facilities, educational institutions, cafeterias, and assisted living communities where roll-in pan racks need to be frozen. This roll-in freezer accepts (2) 27" x 29" x 66" pan racks to conveniently store and organize ingredients and prepared food. A high-tech monitoring system will alert you if the door is open longer than 30 seconds to prevent energy-loss and spoiled food. Thanks to the digital temperature control system, it's easy to monitor the interior of the freezer to ensure your food is stored between -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit for a safe frozen food holding temperature.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Boasting a durable stainless steel exterior and interior, this freezer is designed to be a long-lasting addition to your establishment. The stainless steel construction also makes it easy to clean and maintain this unit for superior sanitation. A top mount compressor helps prevent dust, flour, and debris from clogging the inner components. Plus, an automatic evaporator fan motor delay shuts off fan when the door is opened, preventing hot, outdoor air from entering the unit.
The pressure relief doors have built-in locks for added security. The doors also have self-closing and stay-open features for added convenience as you load and unload the contents of the freezer. LED internal lighting provides long-lasting, enhanced illumination. This display case has a powerful 1 hp compressor and foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation to help maintain consistent temperatures. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operations
Depth: 37 7/8"
Height: 83 7/8"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 81 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Turbo Air Refrigeration PRO-50F-RI
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register