True STG2HRI-2S Specification Series Two Section Roll In Heated Holding Cabinet
- Roll in design accepts pan racks up to 27" x 29" and 66" tall
- Stainless steel door with aluminum sides exterior
- Stainless steel floor and ceiling inside
- 4000 watts of heating power
- Manual controlled top-mount vent
- Convenient loading ramps
- Full body foamed-in-place insulation
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|True Refrigeration STG2HRI-2S Specs|
|Depth||38 7/8 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Interior Configuration||Pan Rack Compatible|
|Number of Doors||2|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I get this unit with casters?
- Yes, casters can be installed, but they must be installed by the factory when the unit is manufactured. They cannot be ordered and installed after you already have the unit. Please contact a Customer Solutions representative before placing your order!
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
True Refrigeration STG2HRI-2S Details
As part of True's Specification Series, the True STG2HRI-2S roll-in heated holding cabinet provides unbeatable dependability and stable holding temperatures for baked or cooked food between 140 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit! Designed to accommodate pan racks up to 27" x 29" and 66" tall, it boasts low-velocity fans, 4000W of power, and insulated solid doors to ensure excellent heat retention, recovery, and even temperature distribution.
- New heavy duty all-metal door handles
- Heating elements with 4000W total output; low velocity fans for even heat distribution
- Manually controlled top-mounted vent for positive humidity control
- High-density Ecomate insulation
- Self-closing door design with 120 degree stay-open feature
Left to Right: 68"
Front to Back: 38 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
True Refrigeration STG2HRI-2S
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a replacement warranty. Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register