Traulsen TS072HT 72" Salad / Pizza Prep Refrigerator with Two Doors - Specification Line
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides on 6" casters
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Holds ten 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep
- Circulates cold air on all sides of the pans
- TempAssure offers 15 hours of protection from warm kitchen air
- Features self-closing and stay open doors and a reversible cutting board
- Simple to maintain thanks to easy access design
Other Products from this Line
Traulsen TS066HT 66" Salad / Pizza Prep Refrigerator with Two Doors - Specification Line
plus $10,109.00 / Each
Traulsen TS048HT 48" Salad / Pizza Prep Refrigerator with One Door - Specification Line
plus $8,889.00 / Each
Traulsen TS090HT 90" Salad / Pizza Prep Refrigerator with Three Doors - Specification Line
plus $12,589.00 / Each
|Traulsen TS072HT Specs|
|Height||48 3/8 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 9/16 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Capacity||17.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Traulsen TS072HT Details
The Traulsen Specification Line TS072HT 72" salad / pizza prep refrigerator with two doors is the perfect way to prepare all of your signature dishes! A raised ingredient rail holds ten 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep, and an ample 15" work area lets you assemble pizzas, salads, sandwiches, and more! For superior temperature control, Traulsen's TempAssure cooling system circulates cold air over all sides of the pans, preventing your products from freezing or drying out, and eliminating ice formation that can occur in traditional cold wall prep units.
Innovative INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls give you access to a 3-digit LED Fahrenheit/Celsius temperature display and an RS485 data port. For maximum food safety, an alarm alerts your staff of high/low temperatures and power supply interruptions.
Stainless steel insulated rail covers help to keep your ingredients cool, and the refrigerated interior boasts four shelves for additional storage. Its 1/2 hp compressor uses environmentally friendly R-404A refrigerant to maintain food safe holding temperatures, and a 2" layer of insulation contributes to outstanding temperature retention and efficiency.
Maintenance is now also easier and cost-effectve thanks to this unit's bottom drain facilities and a spill-safe ingredient rail that can be rinsed with water and doesn't need to be defrosted for cleaning. The Traulsen TS072HT two door 72" salad / pizza prep refrigerator requires a 115V electrical connection.
Work Surface Height: 35 9/16"
Height: 48 3/8"
Volume: 17.9 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register