Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides on 6" casters
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Holds nine 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep
- Circulates cold air on all sides of the pans
- TempAssure offers 15 hours of protection from warm kitchen air
- Features self-closing and stay open doors and a reversible cutting board
- Simple to maintain thanks to easy access design
Other Products from this Line
- Traulsen TS048HT 48" Salad / Pizza Prep Refrigerator with One Door - Specification Line
- Traulsen TS072HT 72" Salad / Pizza Prep Refrigerator with Two Doors - Specification Line
- Traulsen TS090HT 90" Salad / Pizza Prep Refrigerator with Three Doors - Specification Line
|Traulsen TS066HT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||731 lb.|
|Height||48 3/8 Inches|
|Nominal Width||64 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 9/16 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||9 Pans|
|Capacity||15.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Traulsen TS066HT Details
The Traulsen Specification Line TS066HT 66" salad / pizza prep refrigerator with two doors is the perfect way to prepare all of your signature dishes! A raised ingredient rail holds nine 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep, and an ample 15" work area lets you assemble pizzas, salads, sandwiches, and more! For superior temperature control, Traulsen's TempAssure cooling system circulates cold air over all sides of the pans, preventing your products from freezing or drying out, and eliminating ice formation that can occur in traditional cold wall prep units.
Innovative INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls give you access to a 3-digit LED Fahrenheit/Celsius temperature display and an RS485 data port. For maximum food safety, an alarm alerts your staff of high/low temperatures and power supply interruptions.
Stainless steel insulated rail covers help to keep your ingredients cool, and the refrigerated interior boasts four shelves for additional storage. Its 1/2 hp compressor uses environmentally friendly R-404A refrigerant to maintain food safe holding temperatures, and a 2" layer of insulation contributes to outstanding temperature retention and efficiency.
Maintenance is now also easier and cost-effectve thanks to this unit's bottom drain facilities and a spill-safe ingredient rail that can be rinsed with water and doesn't need to be defrosted for cleaning. The Traulsen TS066HT two door 66" salad / pizza prep refrigerator requires a 115V electrical connection.
Work Surface Height: 35 9/16"
Height: 48 3/8"
Volume: 15.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register