Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 2 pan rails together accommodate (12) 1/6 size food pans up to 8" deep
- Glycol cooling system eliminates fan and defrost; constant operation for round-the-clock use
- Sloped rail for access and night cover for food safety
- Top equipped with 14" deep cutting board; 2 interior shelves accessible through 1 door
- Stainless steel exterior and interior finish for corrosion-resistance; 6" casters for mobility
- Maintains temperature at or below 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operates with R-134a refrigerant and thermostatic expanion valve
Other Products from this Line
- Traulsen TB060SL2S 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with 2 Pan Rails
- Traulsen TB065SL2S 65" 2 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with 2 Pan Rails
- Traulsen TB071SL2S 71" 2 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with 2 Pan Rails
- Traulsen TB091SL2S 91" 3 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with 2 Pan Rails
- Traulsen TB113SL2S 113" 4 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with 2 Pan Rails
|Traulsen TB046SL2S Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||46 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||14 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||39 Degrees F|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Traulsen TB046SL2S Details
Boost the efficiency of back-of-house operations by equipping your business with this Traulsen TB046SL2S 46" 1 door refrigerated pizza prep table with 2 pan rails. This double rail unit accommodates up to (12) 1/6 size food pans up to 8" deep, giving you plenty of space to store pizza, salad, or sandwich ingredients. The rails are even built at a slant, ensuring that food pans are fast and easy to access at all times. A night cover is provided, too, as is a built-in 14" deep cutting board. The latter serves as a workspace as you chop and slice ingredients, assemble sandwiches, toss salads, and otherwise prepare orders.
This particular prep table features an innovative glycol cooling system, which allows the unit to operate constantly without requiring down time for defrosting. In fact, because of how it circulates glycol, the unit doesn't use a fan, doesn't create condensation, and doesn't frost. As a result, food can be left in the unit overnight and is guaranteed to not be frozen the next morning. This saves time loading and unloading the ingredients at the start and end of each day. R-134a refrigerant and a thermostatic expansion valve support the overall efficiency of the unit, and help ensure that it remains at or below 39 degrees Fahrenheit at all times.
Additional storage space is provided beneath the pan rail and is accessible through the unit's single, self-closing door. Inside are 2 shelves that help organize back-up pans of your most common ingredients, bottles of dressings, sauces, or other cold product. Plus, because the interior finish is stainless steel, the cabinet is rust-resistant for the inevitable spill or leak. Similarly, the stainless steel exterior is resistant to corrosion from the spills and leaks of a busy kitchen. The stainless construction also makes for easy cleaning! The unit is equipped with a set of 6" casters. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Working Height: 36"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register