Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $184.35 back (18,435 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Hinging Options:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Easy-to-use digital microprocessor control
- Boasts a thermostatic expansion valve metering device for quick refrigeration recovery times
- Includes LED lighting and guaranteed for life cam-lift hinges and work flow door handle
- 115V; 1/3 hp compressor; R-450A refrigerant
- Features a Load-Sure guard to protect against improper loading
|Traulsen G11011 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||395 lb.|
|Width||29 7/8 Inches|
|Height||83 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||24.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen G11011 Details
This Traulsen G11011 single section glass door reach-in refrigerator utilizes microprocessor controls and 2" of foamed-in-place insulation to provide outstanding temperature preservation and performance! Each glass door reach in refrigerator features a durable stainless steel front with a glass door, and anodized aluminum sides and interior construction.
The spacious 24.2 cu. ft. interior of this Traulsen single section glass door reach-in refrigerator comes standard with 3 epoxy coated wire shelves, with an externally mounted switch for the interior lighting. The left hinged door's cam lift hinge design is guaranteed for life, and features a self-closing design, with a stay open feature when the door is opened past 120 degrees.
This refrigerator features a top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system that uses R-450A refrigerant. Its 1/3 hp compressor holds temperatures from 34 degrees to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Traulsen's unique clockwise airflow pattern keeps cold air in, and warm air out better whenever the door is opened. Removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. Four 6" casters with brakes make the Traulsen G11010 single section glass door reach in refrigerator easy to move for cleaning. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 29 7/8"
Height: 83 7/16"
Width: 24 7/8"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 24.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTraulsen G21010 2 Section Glass Door Reach In Refrigerator - Left / Right Hinged Doors
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register