Town MBR-72C Natural Gas 72" Flat Top Mongolian BBQ Range With Scrap Chute
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Twelve individually controlled burners
- 1" thick cast iron cooktop
- Achieves temperatures up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit
- Scrap chute and and 2 1/2" outer rim keep sauces and food scraps from entering the unit
- Includes pressure regulator
- Pilot flame failure shuts off gas flow if pilot light goes out
- 492,000 BTU natural gas
You May Also Need
|Town MBR-72C-N Specs|
|Cooking Surface Depth||1 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Diameter||72 Inches|
|Scrap Ring Diameter||84 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||650 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||12|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||492,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Town MBR-72C-N Details
Use this Smokehouse 220 smoked black pepper BBQ sauce to add bold BBQ flavor to your meats! Featuring a zesty black pepper flavor up front with notes of tart tamarind, applewood smoke, and a hint of sweetness, this sauce is great for creating menu items with unexpected BBQ flavor. Its thick texture provides superior cling to your foods and is great for coating wings, ribs, pulled pork, and brisket as well as grilled fish like swordfish and salmon. It's also great for using as a condiment for burgers and sandwiches, as a glaze or finishing sauce, or as a dip.
This BBQ sauce is slow-smoked at 220 degrees Fahrenheit to achieve an authentic, natural wood-smoked flavor. It contains only simple ingredients with no artificial flavors or preservatives, no caramel color, and no high fructose corn syrup. Coming ready to use, this sauce is an excellent choice for food trucks, caterers, and other operations where space and time are limited; it helps to cut down on costs, prep time, ingredients, and labor as well as ensures a more consistent-tasting product from batch to batch. It's also great for restaurants and bars looking to add unique BBQ items to their menu.
The bulk, shelf-stable 1 gallon container makes for easy storage while its convenient handle and resealable cap offer assistance in pouring BBQ sauce into smaller bottles for table service. Each container features a tamper evident inner foil seal and its polypropylene bottle reduces oxygen infiltration to keep the product fresher longer and preserve the product's rich color.
A leading manufacturer of dressings, sauces, mayos, oils, shortenings, margarines, bases, and pan coatings, Ventura Foods is dedicated to continually crafting the flavors that fuel the market. Their products make every plate unforgettable. By providing a variety of products that meet the ever-changing needs of businesses and tastes of consumers, Ventura has positioned itself as your one-stop-shop for quality foodservice products. Smokehouse 220 is their brand of high-quality, flavorful BBQ sauces. Their knowledge, passion, and inventiveness helps them maintain this position while meeting the needs of the ever-changing marketplace.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register