Town 34208 Bamboo Steamer Set - 8"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Packed in retail box with recipes
|Town 34208 Specs|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
|Type||Dim Sum Steamers|
|Usage||Cook and Display|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cook directly on the bamboo?
- You can cook directly on the bamboo slats, but liners like cabbage, lettuce, corn husks, cheese cloths, aluminum foil, parchment paper or small plates should be used for sticky foods like dumplings.
- Do I have to use the bamboo steamer over a wok?
- Not necessarily. The bamboo steamers can be used either over a regular pot or over a wok.
- How do I arrange food in the bamboo steamers?
- Arrange food in the steamers so that the steam can circulate – the steam should be able to reach all the way to the top. Foods that take longer to cook should be placed in the first (lowest) basket. Foods that take the least amount of time to cook should be placed in the top. Multiple baskets can be purchased.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Town 34208 Details
The Town 34208 bamboo steamer set is perfect for service in your restaurant, sushi bar or cafe. Made of top-grade, white bamboo cut into neatly fitted bottom slats, this attractive 8" set features two steamer bodies and one cover. Versatile and easy to use, bamboo steamers keep nutrients and flavors in your food - making your dishes healthier and tastier. Use this steamer set for chicken, vegetables, dim sum, fish and more!
Set includes two steamers and one cover.
Top Diameter: 8"
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Resources for Town 34208
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:steamer great easy steamed clean Cooks dumplings bamboo far food
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I really love this steamer. i also purchased the steamer rack and water pan. i could never get the water to boil in the waterpan (using a residential stove), so I just put the steamer rack over one of my skillets and it worked great!
Elizabeth P. Posted on 06/26/2016
Reasonably solid bamboo steamer at a great price. I have noticed the bamboo is starting to warp after maybe a dozen uses, so the two main pieces now require some force or wiggling to put together. I figure this is somewhat unavoidable when steaming wood, and I think it may settle, but it can be a pain when working over a steaming pan. Still completely usable, but not perfect, and a great value.
Tyler G. Posted on 09/29/2017
This steamer is very cute and useful. I use it really often when I steam my dumpling. It works great and it's better than my stainless steamer.
Stacy P. Posted on 09/18/2017
I bought one of these for my home. It is great for healthy cooking, love the flavor that it provides to our food. Cooks fast and it is very easy to clean.
Oscar E. from AMERMEX FROZEN PRD Posted on 11/22/2016
Great product. We are using it for all our Chinese Appetizers. We will have to order more when it get busier. Great price. Easy to clean.
Jerus S. from Dynasty Chinese Cuisine Posted on 01/30/2016
I've only used it one so far but it seems pretty sturdy and well made. I steamed homemade dumplings in it a few months ago and so far so good. Easy to clean as well!
Dawn P. Posted on 10/04/2015
These little steamer sets are great to use at home or in a resturant! They are very durable and easy to cook with or to store food that has already been steamed!
Brittani L. Posted on 10/09/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register