Town 34212 Bamboo Steamer Set - 12"
$19.86/SetShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Packed in a retail box with recipes
- Conveniently steam meat, veggies, and dumplings to perfection
- Steam cooking is a healthy alternative to cooking in oils
You May Also Need
Choice 4" Perforated Round Steamer Paper - 500/Box
plus $6.99 /Box
Choice 5" Perforated Round Steamer Paper - 500/Box
plus $8.99 /Box
Town 34718 18" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
plus $14.99 /Each
Town 34716 16" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
plus $10.99 /Each
Town 34714 14" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
plus $9.19 /Each
Town 34700 14" Mandarin Wok
plus $13.99 /Each
Town 34706 16" Mandarin Wok
plus $18.99 /Each
Town 34702 14" Mandarin Carbon Steel Wok with Wood Handle
plus $10.49 /Each
|Town 34212 Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Type||Dim Sum Steamers|
|Usage||Cook and Display|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cook directly on the bamboo?
- You can cook directly on the bamboo slats, but liners like cabbage, lettuce, corn husks, cheese cloths, aluminum foil, parchment paper or small plates should be used for sticky foods like dumplings.
- Do I have to use the bamboo steamer over a wok?
- Not necessarily. The bamboo steamers can be used either over a regular pot or over a wok.
- How do I arrange food in the bamboo steamers?
- Arrange food in the steamers so that the steam can circulate – the steam should be able to reach all the way to the top. Foods that take longer to cook should be placed in the first (lowest) basket. Foods that take the least amount of time to cook should be placed in the top. Multiple baskets can be purchased.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Town 34212 Details
The Town 34212 bamboo steamer set is perfect for service in your restaurant, sushi bar, or cafe. Made of top-grade, white bamboo cut into neatly fitted bottom slats, this attractive 12" set features two steamer bodies and one cover. Versatile and easy to use, bamboo steamers keep nutrients and flavors in your food - making your dishes healthier and tastier. Use this steamer set for chicken, vegetables, dim sum, fish and more!
Why Use This Bamboo Steamer?
- Impress customers with its beautiful design
- Serve up the flavor
- Stay true to the Asian tradition
Set includes two steamers and one cover.
Top Diameter: 12"
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Town assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:steamers bamboo Steamer great easy microwave nice size steaming foods
Awesome size steamer. Works perfectly with a 14" wok. The two tiers makes it very easy to separate foods and serve the whole family. Definitely well constructed, and the sides don't give me splinters like some of the other cheaper brands.
This was a great purchase for my kitchen. I've gotten a few in the past that are smaller and they haven't been able to hold up to moderate use. I've had this one for almost a year and it hardly shows signs of wear.
this bamboo steamer makes steaming my vegetables so easily. i love that it is microwave safe and it is easy to clean as well. i recommend it
The Town Bamboo Steamer Set-12” is an excellent value. It steams well and is easy to clean. It is very durable and great for every day use.
So far so good a few of the other bamboo steamers aren't very heavy duty grade and start to break apart after using it for a few weeks. The size is good to steam multiple things at the same time.
I don't use these too often, but when I do they work well. I would probably prefer a cheaper price, but it is what it is. It's great because bamboo steamers absorb some of the steam and so when you are steaming things like dumplings, they don't get too moist and the dough is less likely to get soggy.
very sturdy steamers for the price. they look nice and feel nice. these are great for all kinds of things from vegetables to asian dumplings. i use them in my wok and theyre fantastic.
These streamers are really unique but to mention really cute. They are made of bamboo and come in different sizes as well. I recommend it
This is my low - tech microwave. I actually have used these steamers for years to cook and reheat food rather than a microwave. I wish they sold a 14 or 16 inch size so I would be able to fit a larger dinner plate in it. I love these steamers and use them 3 to 4 days a week.
WOW!! This is the perfect bamboo steamer set that will allow you to cook all sorts of healthy meals! Nice for steaming salmon and keeping sushi rice warm!!!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register