Town 34212 Bamboo Steamer Set - 12"
$19.86/SetShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Packed in retail box with recipes
|Town 34212 Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Type||Dim Sum Steamers|
|Usage||Cook and Display|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cook directly on the bamboo?
- You can cook directly on the bamboo slats, but liners like cabbage, lettuce, corn husks, cheese cloths, aluminum foil, parchment paper or small plates should be used for sticky foods like dumplings.
- Do I have to use the bamboo steamer over a wok?
- Not necessarily. The bamboo steamers can be used either over a regular pot or over a wok.
- How do I arrange food in the bamboo steamers?
- Arrange food in the steamers so that the steam can circulate – the steam should be able to reach all the way to the top. Foods that take longer to cook should be placed in the first (lowest) basket. Foods that take the least amount of time to cook should be placed in the top. Multiple baskets can be purchased.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Town 34212 Details
The Town 34212 bamboo steamer set is perfect for service in your restaurant, sushi bar or cafe. Made of top-grade, white bamboo cut into neatly fitted bottom slats, this attractive 12" set features two steamer bodies and one cover. Versatile and easy to use, bamboo steamers keep nutrients and flavors in your food - making your dishes healthier and tastier. Use this steamer set for chicken, vegetables, dim sum, fish and more!
Set includes two steamers and one cover.
Top Diameter: 12"
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
People Talk About:steamers bamboo Steamer great microwave nice steaming sizes steams weeks
this bamboo steamer makes steaming my vegetables so easily. i love that it is microwave safe and it is easy to clean as well. i recommend it
Diana G. Posted on 12/27/2017
The Town Bamboo Steamer Set-12” is an excellent value. It steams well and is easy to clean. It is very durable and great for every day use.
Abby G. Posted on 12/27/2017
So far so good a few of the other bamboo steamers aren't very heavy duty grade and start to break apart after using it for a few weeks. The size is good to steam multiple things at the same time.
Wesley Y. from Hanaro Sushi Posted on 10/08/2017
I don't use these too often, but when I do they work well. I would probably prefer a cheaper price, but it is what it is. It's great because bamboo steamers absorb some of the steam and so when you are steaming things like dumplings, they don't get too moist and the dough is less likely to get soggy.
Frank N. Posted on 06/12/2017
very sturdy steamers for the price. they look nice and feel nice. these are great for all kinds of things from vegetables to asian dumplings. i use them in my wok and theyre fantastic.
Mark N. Posted on 02/07/2017
These streamers are really unique but to mention really cute. They are made of bamboo and come in different sizes as well. I recommend it
Diana t. Posted on 12/29/2016
This is my low - tech microwave. I actually have used these steamers for years to cook and reheat food rather than a microwave. I wish they sold a 14 or 16 inch size so I would be able to fit a larger dinner plate in it. I love these steamers and use them 3 to 4 days a week.
Myriam D. Posted on 09/30/2015
WOW!! This is the perfect bamboo steamer set that will allow you to cook all sorts of healthy meals! Nice for steaming salmon and keeping sushi rice warm!!!
Eric K. Posted on 09/22/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register