$12.27/EachShips free with Plus
- 1.5mm stepdown probe ideal for measuring thinner foods
- Waterproof and antimicrobial case prevents bacteria growth
- -40-450 degrees Fahrenheit; accuracy +/- 2 degrees
- Min/Max function to recall previous temperatures
- Recalibratable to ensure consistent temperature readings
Get an accurate temperature every time with this Taylor 9877FDA 2 3/4" dishwasher safe digital probe thermometer.
Cooking foods at the right temperature for the right time is one of the primary pillars of food safety, and a thermometer is one of the easiest ways to ensure that you always hit that core temperature. Ideal for use in restaurants, bakeries, cafes, delis, and more, this product delivers ease-of-use and durability to help you stay on top of food safety without dragging down productivity.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
"Fantastic design! This item is very durable for multiple uses everyday. It is great that it is washable and it is very easy to read. It is a necessity in a busy kitchen."Read More Reviews
This thermometer's 2 3/4" stem features a 1.5mm diameter tip with read times under 6 seconds, making it great for use with thin or delicate foods.
The included Safe-T-Guard protective sleeve incorporates EPA registered products to inhibit bacterial odor and mold growth on the case.
Waterproof and Dishwasher Safe
Being conveniently waterproof, this thermometer can go through a commercial dishwasher cycle, allowing you to easily sanitize it after use!
Min/Max and Hold Features
This thermometer's min/max feature recalls previous temperature reads, and the hold function allows extra time to read or record current temperatures. The unit can display a temperature range from -40-450 degrees Fahrenheit, and can be switched to Celsius.
The thermometer can be recalibrated, which ensures consistent temperature readings and adds to the unit's lifespan.
For immediate use upon delivery, the thermometer comes ready with a CR1225 battery. It also features an auto-off function to save battery life.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Stem Length:
- 2 3/4 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Taylor products are covered by a one year warranty. Please contact our Customer Solutions team for assistance with warranty-related issues.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Taylor 9878E 5" Waterproof Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer with Backlight - Dishwasher Safe
- Taylor 9848EFDA 2 7/8" Waterproof Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer with Backlight - Dishwasher Safe
- Taylor 5924 3" Dial Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
- Taylor 9842FDA 4 3/4" Waterproof Digital Pocket Probe Thermometer
- Taylor 3621N 5" Anti-Microbial Instant Read Pocket Probe Dial Thermometer
- Taylor 1470FS 5 1/4" Digital Cooking Thermometer and 24 Hour Kitchen Timer with 48" Cord
- Cambro CamSquares® Classic 18 Qt. Clear Square Polycarbonate Food Storage Container
- Taylor 5983N 12" Candy / Deep Fry Paddle Thermometer
- Dexter-Russell 12" Round Regular Cut Knife Sharpening Steel with Black Plastic Handle 30505
- San Jamar RCU64 Rapi-Kool® ; 2L (64 oz.) Rapid Cooling Paddle
- Taylor 3506 2 1/2" Dial Oven Thermometer
- Taylor 3507 2 1/2" Dial Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer
72 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
16 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
5 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
3 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
5 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register